WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED home benefits from THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, a modern kitchen/breakfast room & utility room. Situated on a CORNER POSITION within a CUL-DE-SAC the property has a LARGE DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE.
SUBSTANTIAL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY situated on a corner position of a cul de sac and offering a high level of privacy. This SPACIOUS home provides EXTENSIVE and versatile accommodation to include THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, a kitchen/breakfast room, UTILITY ROOM and ground floor CLOAKROOM/WC. FOUR BEDROOMS are located on the first floor, the MASTER benefiting from an EN-SUITE shower room, along with a GENEROUS SIZED family bathroom and most rooms offering built in wardrobes. Externally is a double width driveway providing ample off road parking along with a double GARAGE with power lighting and plumbing. Landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear are well maintained and cared for. Viewings are essential to appreciate this magnificent family home offered for sale with the advantage of NO CHAIN.
Door to front elevation, doors leading to lounge, dining room, cloakroom, kitchen, stairs to land, 2 windows to front, radiator.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splash back, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 21' 9" max x 10' 11" ( 6.63m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire with feature surround & marble hearth, radiator, doors leading in to garden room.
Garden Room 10' 3" x 12' 8" ( 3.12m x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows to rear & side elevations, double glazed doors leading into rear garden, radiator, spot lights to ceiling.
Dining 9' 10" x 9' 3" plus bay ( 3.00m x 2.82m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to rear & side elevations, modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall & base units, stainless steel sink/drainer with swan head mixer tap, integrated stainless steel electric oven & gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher & under counter fridge & freezer, built in breakfast table, radiator, door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 4' 11" ( 1.85m x 1.50m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in storage cupboard, work surface, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating/hot water boiler, door to side leading to driveway.
Accessed via stairs from entrance hallway, doors to four bedrooms & bathroom, airing cupboard, loft access,
Bedroom One 11' plus Wardrobes x 11' 3" ( 3.35m plus Wardrobes x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, spot lights to ceiling, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" plus wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 2.57m plus wardrobes x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" max x 8' 6" ( 3.71m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bathroom suite comprising bath with hand held shower head, w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, extractor fan.
Situated on a corner plot laid to lawn with a large tarmac driveway leading to double detached garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn & paved patio areas with shrubs & plants, storage shed with the advantage of not being overlooked.
Double garage with up & over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
9 Steer Court, Billingham is now worth £342,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 9 Steer Court, Billingham - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in TS23 is +10.43%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £738 per month, within a price range of £725 and £750.
Nearby schools in include
Roseberry Primary School, Pentland Primary School, St John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School, Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Academy, Billingham South Community Primary School
Nearby stations in include Billingham (Cleveland) Station, Stockton Station, Middlesbrough Station, Thornaby Station, South Bank Station.
This is a Detached property. There are 9 other Detached properties on STEER COURT, and 9 in total.
9 Steer Court, Billingham was was built between 1996-2002.