Attractive four bedroom detached residence enjoying an excellent location and providing spacious well planned accommodation boasting a superb open-plan kitchen/diner and fabulous bathroom with walkin/wet area. MUST BE VIEWED
This attractive four bedroom detached residence enjoys an excellent location and offers spacious well planned accommodation. The property boasts a wealth of quality fixtures and fittings throughout and includes PVCu and hardwood double glazing and gas central heating from combi boiler. The superb open-plan kitchen/diner and fabulous bathroom with walkin/wet area are just a couple of reasons to make this a MUST VIEW property.
With front and side hardwood double glazed windows, solid wood flooring, radiator leading to:-
Stairs with spindle balustrade to first floor, radiator, coving to ceiling
Comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin, coving to ceiling, hardwood double glazed window to side.
Playroom 14' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.81m )
(Converted from double garage) Double glazed window to front, two large walk-in storage cupboards one housing combi boiler.
Kitchen/diner 24' 6" x 16' 7" ( 7.47m x 5.05m )
Lovely open plan kitchen / diner with superb range of modern wall and base units, central island, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiling to splashback and preparation areas, integrated double oven, gas hob, stainless steel over head extractor hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge and freezer, amtico flooring to dining area, hardwood double glazed window to front and side, PVCu double glazed french door to rear garden.
Lounge 16' 11" x 13' 1" to alcove ( 5.16m x 3.99m to alcove )
PVCu double glazed french style door to rear, modern wall mounted surround housing electric fire, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Access to loft, coving to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 17' 1" x 11' 8" ( 5.21m x 3.56m )
Hardwood double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator
En-Suite 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Comprising attractive modern white suite with side panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c, fully tiled walls and floor, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, hardwood double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Hardwood double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.30m )
Hardwood double glazed window to front, radiator, storage to eaves, coving to ceiling.
Superb bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower spay, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, sunken walk-in shower enclosure/ wet area, radiator, attractive fully tiled walls and floor, two velux windows.
Double width driveway to the front of the property providing ample off street parking. To the rear is a large mature garden with an abundance of trees, plants and shrubs, patio and decked sitting area, timber shed, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
4 Brent Court, Billingham is now worth £323,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 4 Brent Court, Billingham - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in TS23 is +11.09%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £738 per month, within a price range of £725 and £750.
Nearby schools in include
Roseberry Primary School, Pentland Primary School, St John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School, Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Academy, Billingham South Community Primary School
Nearby stations in include Billingham (Cleveland) Station, Stockton Station, Middlesbrough Station, Thornaby Station, South Bank Station.
This is a Detached property. There are 15 other Detached properties on BRENT COURT, and 15 in total.
4 Brent Court, Billingham was was built between 1996-2002.