We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
AVAILABLE AT ?65,000 - For more information and legal documents visit our website barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk
The property is located on Fitzherbert Road. A comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found within Stoke-On-Trent City Centre lying to the south. Public transport links are available at Longport Rail Station located to the west and at Stoke-on-Trent Rail Station lying to the south along with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding areas. The property is served by road links including the A53 located to the north and the A52 lying to the south. Recreational pursuits can be found at Central Forest Park located to the south west.
First floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom/wc
Ground floor: Reception room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/wc
Outside: Garden, drive
EPC Rating: D
Sell Simple Estates, Paul Helen Tel: 0207 801 4140
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller?s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
41 Fitzherbert Road, Stoke-on-trent is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 41 Fitzherbert Road, Stoke-on-trent - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £0 per month, within a price range of £0 and £0.
Nearby schools in include
Waterside Primary School, Unity School, Hanley St Luke's CofE Aided Primary School, Northwood Broom Academy, Grove Academy
Nearby stations in include Stoke On Trent Station, Longport Station, Longton Station, Wedgwood Station, Kidsgrove Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 44 other Semi-Detached properties on FITZHERBERT ROAD, and 49 in total.
41 Fitzherbert Road, Stoke-on-trent was was built between 1950-1966.