Welcome to 7 Admirals Walk, Hoddesdon, a cozy and compact terraced type home with 2 bed in the EN11 8AF area. This lovely residence, which comes with the freedom and stability of a freehold ownership, and sits comfortably in tax band .
This classic property was built 1900-1929 and has a reported internal area of 78 internal square metres The neighbourhood is known for having good properties at a reasonable price - with a market valuation of £578,500 and a rental potential of £3,760 per month, , it represents not just a residence but a worthwhile investment in a sought-after area.
You can discover more about this property by reading the Mouseprice attributes tables in the next section, or if you are the owner and would like to update this property, for example if you've built an extension, you can do so at the top of this page.
In addition to our own current description, this property has received a tailor-made description dated to Sep 19, 2015. It's possible the property has changed since then, but we are dedicated to giving you everything you need to make smart property decisions. Here's a snippet, and if you'd like to view the full thing, just click to expand.
A bright and spacious two double bedroom end of terraced cottage situated within this prime location to the south of Hoddesdon Town Centre and conveniently located within walking distance of Broxbourne Station providing access to London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing is recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this bright and spacious two double bedroom end of terrace cottage which backs onto a lake and has views over open countryside, which benefits from an upstairs luxury bath and shower room and two reception rooms. The accommodation is situated to the south of Hoddesdon Town Centre in this popular residential location and within close proximity of Broxbourne railway station with direct access to London Liverpool Street. The property is also conveniently located within a short distance to Hoddesdon Town which offers a range of shopping and recreational amenities and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
Dining Room 13' 5" narrowing to 9' 11" x 16' 9" ( 4.09m narrowing to 3.02m x 5.11m )
With a double glazed window to side elevation, laminate wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, power points, TV point, door to kitchen and door to family lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Double glazed feature box bay window to front elevation, power points and TV point, radiator, feature fire surround with electric fire, ornate coving.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards and display units, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. space for cooker, stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and double glazed window to rear. Window and door leading to:
Lean To / Utility 14' 4" x 7' 7" ( 4.37m x 2.31m )
With a tiled floor, work top, storage facility, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, radiator and door to:
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit, tiled flooring and wall mounted combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Polished floorboards, door to:
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Double glazed feature window to front elevation, power points, built in wardrobes to two walls.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over looking the garden, lake and fields, radiator and power points.
Luxury Bathroom / Shower Room 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
With a feature fully tiled shower cubicle, paneled bath, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed obscure window to rear, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, radiator and vaulted ceiling. Mirror and stainless steel cabinet included.
REAR GARDEN backing onto lake, paved area and lawned area with mature flower borders. To the far end there is a decked area providing an ideal BBQ area with fenced boundaries, outside light and outside water. Garden shed measuring 7ft x 5ft. Side gate leading to the FRONT which is block paved providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
|Compared to road
|190 sqm plot
These open in a new tab.
Dive into full Comparables Reports with a 7 day free trial, instantly. Unleash the power of detailed property insights and snazzy heatmaps.
Quick, easy, and just a click away. Get your free trial and start exploring now at MousePrice Pro! 🏡✨
Pro Tip: With Mouseprice Pro you can use strengths and suggestions as area search filters.
There is no obligation, no catch. No need to extend to a paid subscription once your time elapses. Result!
7 Admirals Walk, Hoddesdon is now worth £578,500 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 7 Admirals Walk, Hoddesdon - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £3,760 per month, within a price range of £3,384 and £4,136.
Nearby schools in include
Rivers Education Support Centre, St Catherine's Hoddesdon CofE Primary School, St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Westfield Community Primary School, Rye Park Nursery School
Nearby stations in include Rye House Station, Broxbourne Station, St Margarets (Hertfordshire) Station, Roydon Station, Ware Station.
This is a Terraced property. There are 19 other Terraced properties on ADMIRALS WALK, and 36 in total.
7 Admirals Walk, Hoddesdon was was built between 1900-1929.