***NO FORWARD CHAIN***A stunning five bedroom, detached modern home which is situated in a private and exclusive cul de sac backing onto the beautiful Avon Heath. This immaculate home has been completely refurbished in recent years and features a Control 4 audio visual multi-media system and a Lutron mood lighting system. Outside the gardens have been carefully landscaped offering privacy and attractive views over the adjoining moorland.
- Attractive entrance hall with herringbone style floor coverings leading to all the ground floor accommodation
- Modern and stylish kitchen with an excellent range of base, wall and drawer units with granite work tops over, integrated appliances include fridgefreezer, gas range style cooker with extractor and stunning central island unit with breakfast bar. The kitchen also features a integrated music system with ceiling speakers that connects to Spotify via app and wall switches
- Separate utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer
- Impressive contemporary dining room with herringbone floors and mirrored wall feature, front aspect. The integrated sound system continues through to this room
- Study to rear aspect and ground floor cloakroom
- Living room nicely positioned with attractive aspect overlooking gardens and woodland beyond, adjacent to rear sun lounge. The room benefits from a retracting high end cinema screen and projector with full Dolby Atmos, 7-1 Surround Sound, integrated speakers
- Upstairs, there are five generous bedrooms, principal bedroom suite with built in wardrobes, a modern and stylish en suite bathroom, a modern four piece suite which includes his and hers wash hand basins and an oversized walk in fixed shower. The AV system continues upstairs to the principal bedroom whilst also being complimented with Apple and Sky TV installation. A cinema experience from the comfort of your own bed!
- The guest bedroom is a superb size with a modern en suite shower, family bathroom with a luxury three-piece suite
Gardens and Grounds:
The property is approached onto a drive with off road parking and access to the integral double garage. All AV equipment that features in the house is discretely tucked away in a bespoke rack in the garage.
The rear gardens have been beautifully landscaped with a large terrace finished in an attractive stone interspersed with separate lawns edged with sleeper and well stocked borders with a variety of ground covering plant, shrubs and small trees. The boundaries are formed by close panelled fencing and access nearby to the adjacent Avon Heath.
This most desirable home is located along a quiet secluded and gives direct access to Avon Heath, which is perfect for dog walks. The property is also near the edge of the Ringwood Forest with convenient access to the nearby towns of Ringwood (approx. 7 minutes drive) and Christchurch, which are approximately three and six miles distant. The historic market town of Ringwood is conveniently located three miles away, and offers an excellent array of high street and independent shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as superb leisure facilities.
The beautiful Ringwood Forest, which incorporates Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, is approximately 1.5 miles distant and the stunning New Forest is just a short drive away, both providing acres of heath and woodland for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, cycling and horse riding.
For the commuter, the nearby A338 provides links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth (approx. 7 miles south), Salisbury (approximately 20 miles north) and Southampton (approx. 18 miles east via the M27). The M27 and M3 give access to London, which is approximately a two hours’ drive. There are national airports and mainline railway stations at both Bournemouth and Southampton, and regular National Express coaches depart from Ringwood to London Victoria.
From Ringwood, join the A31 heading west and after a short distance,take the exit signposted to Verwood and Matchams. Before the underpass turn left into Hurn Road. Continue along this road taking you through Ashley and past Avon Castle, continue over the fly over and take the 5th right hand turn into Matchams Close. Follow the roadup the hill and then turn left into a cul-de-sac; the property can be found at the end on the left.
|119 days on market