Located in a well established area with popular schools and in
close proximity to Corfe Mullen with its shops and amenities. The
property is approximately 2.7 miles from Wimborne town centre where
a number of shops, restaurants, public houses can be found.
An immaculately presented and spacious three bedroom detached
family home with stunning kitchen dining room and wrap around
conservatory situated on a corner plot in a sought after peaceful
cul de sac location. The property benefits form ample parking and 2
On entering the property you will find
* Entrance hallway with modern downstairs cloakroom
* Spacious sitting room with feature fireplace.
* Stunning kitchen dining room with gas hob with extractor
fan, electric oven and further combination oven above,
dishwasher and fridge freezer, further storage cupboard and space
table and chairs
* Superb wrap around conservatory with wood effect flooring and
doors leading into garden
* Three good size bedrooms with bedrooms one and two having built
* Modern family bathroom with white three piece suite, shower
bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin and WC,
heated towel rail
* Double glazing and gas heating, recently replaced boiler and
* Sought after development which lies adjacent to protected
* Outside Driveway leads to ample off road parking leading to
garages, one which is detached and further attached garage.
The rear garden has a shaped lawn area with shrub and flower
To one side there is a gravel patio area with pergola, ideal for al
Please note the property is presented unfurnished.
An excellent property in a sought after location.
Virtual tour availabe,
Council Tax Band D Bournemouth Council Tax
Holding Deposit £450