We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
Situated within walking distance of local shops and good transport links is this two bedroom end of terraced Victorian cottage, IN NEED OF MODERNISATION and being offered with VACANT POSSSESSION The property incorporates a kitchen, lounge/diner and rear garden and viewing is recommended.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom end of terraced Victorian cottage, in need of modernisation and situated within walking distance of local shops, bus routes, schools and mainline station. Internally the property incorporates a lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing and is being offered with VACANT POSSESSION. A viewing is recommended.
Main front door leading to:
With door through to:
Lounge / Diner 20' 6" x 11' 5" ( 6.25m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under. Fireplace and through to:
Kitchen 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
With display wall units, work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to rear and through to:
Double glazed door to side leading to the rear garden, cupboard housing combination boiler and door to:
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to;
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator and fireplace.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points and radiator.
Courtyard style REAR GARDEN with paved area, garden shed and fenced boundaries. Lawned area and flower borders.
FRONT GARDEN with pickett fencing and, path and flower border.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
118 Whitley Road, Hoddesdon is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 118 Whitley Road, Hoddesdon - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £ per month, within a price range of £ and £.
Nearby schools in include
Rivers Education Support Centre, St Catherine's Hoddesdon CofE Primary School, St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Westfield Community Primary School, Rye Park Nursery School
Nearby stations in include Rye House Station, Broxbourne Station, St Margarets (Hertfordshire) Station, Roydon Station, Ware Station.
This is a Terraced property. There are 23 other Terraced properties on WHITLEY ROAD, and 32 in total.
118 Whitley Road, Hoddesdon was was built between 1900-1929.