We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
This deceptively spacious and extended three/four bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Alresford, with excellent local amenities including a parade of shops and train station. The property benefits from ample parking & detached garage.
Upvc Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, open to Office Space, doors to:
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.85m x 3.45m )
Radiator, exposed brick fireplace with gas fire inset, open to:
Dining Area 15' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.87m )
UPVC window to side, UPVC French doors to rear leading to garden.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
UPVC windows to rear and side, UPVC door to rear leading to garden, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, integrated electric double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, spaces for fridge/freezer + washing machine + dishwasher.
Office Space / Potential Bed 4 13' 9" x 7' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.21m )
UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
UPVC window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes.
UPVC obscure window to side, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with shower over, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, radiator, eaves storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.95m max x 4.32m max )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, double built-in wardrobe, access door to Loft Space with wall mounted gas combination boiler.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to Single Garage with power and light connected. There is further parking and hard standing for a caravan or boat to the side of the garage. The front garden is laid to lawn.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area, flower and shrub borders/beds and two timber storage sheds.
Proceed away from Colchester along A133 towards Clacton, slight right onto Colchester Road/B1028, turn left onto Brightlingsea Road/B1027, continue to follow B1027 for approximately 2.4 miles, turn right onto Station Road, take the first left onto Coppice Road, take the first right onto Orchard Road, take the first left onto Oak Tree Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
10 Oak Tree Road, Colchester is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 10 Oak Tree Road, Colchester - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £0 per month, within a price range of £0 and £0.
Nearby schools in include
Market Field School, Elmstead Primary School, St George's Church of England Primary School Great Bromley, Millfields Primary School, Alresford Primary School
Nearby stations in include Alresford Station, Wivenhoe Station, Hythe (Essex) Station, Great Bentley Station, Colchester Town Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 8 other Semi-Detached properties on OAK TREE ROAD, and 10 in total.
10 Oak Tree Road, Colchester was was built between .