We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
Well presented and recently decorated two bedroom first floor apartment within the Upton Rocks area of Widnes, providing easy access to local amenities.
Well presented two bedroom first floor apartment, occupying a convenient position of the sought after 'Upton Rocks' area.
In brief the internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge with Juliette balcony, fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor fan, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally accessed via a secure entry system, allocated parking space and communal gardens.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ? prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
8 Rosewood Farm Court, Widnes is now worth £99,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 8 Rosewood Farm Court, Widnes - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in WA8 is nan%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £559 per month, within a price range of £375 and £725.
Nearby schools in include
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic College, Wade Deacon High School, St Bede's Catholic Junior School, St Bede's Catholic Infant School, Birchfield Nursery School
Nearby stations in include Widnes Station, Hough Green Station, Runcorn Station, Rainhill Station, Whiston Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 22 other Flat properties on ROSEWOOD FARM COURT, and 22 in total.
8 Rosewood Farm Court, Widnes was was built between 1996-2002.