Welcome to 2 Honey Lane, Buntingford, a cozy and compact terraced type home with 3 bed in the SG9 9BQ area. This lovely residence, which comes with the freedom and stability of a freehold ownership, and sits comfortably in tax band D.
This classic property was built 1967-1975 and has a reported internal area of 90 internal square metres The neighbourhood is known for having good properties at a reasonable price - with a market valuation of £385,000 and a rental potential of £2,503 per month, , it represents not just a residence but a worthwhile investment in a sought-after area.
You can discover more about this property by reading the Mouseprice attributes tables in the next section, or if you are the owner and would like to update this property, for example if you've built an extension, you can do so at the top of this page.
In addition to our own current description, this property has received a tailor-made description dated to Dec 27, 2017. It's possible the property has changed since then, but we are dedicated to giving you everything you need to make smart property decisions. Here's a snippet, and if you'd like to view the full thing, just click to expand.
William H Brown are proud to present this good size three bedroom family home. This well maintained and modern property is in the sought after Buntingford location within walking distance of the high street. It has fantastic links with the A10 nearby to London and Cambridge.
William H Brown are proud to present this good size three bedroom family home. This well maintained and modern property is in the sought after Buntingford location within walking distance of the high street. It has fantastic links with the A10 nearby to London and Cambridge, Early viewings are essential.
Accommodation Comprises Of:-
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled flooring, automatic light and extractor fan.
Lounge 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, Television point, gas fireplace, boiler in cupboard, smoke alarm to ceiling, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.17m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit. Tiling to splash back areas. Integrated electric oven with four point hob and extractor fan over. Spaces for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiling to splash back areas, wall mounted radiator, underfloor heating, french doors to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, wall mounted radiator, loft access, doors to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, Television point and power points, carpet to flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.17m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, Power sockets, carpet to flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, Telephone point and carpet to flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Three suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with hand held shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin, with low flush WC. Fully tiled, shaver point.
Front garden, mainly laid to lawn. West facing rear garden, with large brick-built storage. Single garage en bloc nearby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
|Compared to road
|Tax band D
|170 sqm plot
These open in a new tab.
Dive into full Comparables Reports with a 7 day free trial, instantly. Unleash the power of detailed property insights and snazzy heatmaps.
Quick, easy, and just a click away. Get your free trial and start exploring now at MousePrice Pro! 🏡✨
Pro Tip: With Mouseprice Pro you can use strengths and suggestions as area search filters.
There is no obligation, no catch. No need to extend to a paid subscription once your time elapses. Result!
2 Honey Lane, Buntingford is now worth £385,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 2 Honey Lane, Buntingford - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £2,503 per month, within a price range of £2,252 and £2,753.
Nearby schools in include
Millfield First and Nursery School, Layston Church of England First School, Edwinstree Church of England Middle School, Freman College, Hormead Church of England (VA) First School
Nearby stations in include Ashwell & Morden Station, Watton-at-Stone Station, Royston Station, Baldock Station, Stevenage Station.
This is a Terraced property. There are 33 other Terraced properties on Honey Lane, and 42 in total.
2 Honey Lane, Buntingford was was built between 1967-1975.