Welcome to 15 Kingsmead Court Constables Way, Hertford, a cozy and compact flat type home with 2 bed in the SG13 7LR area. This lovely residence, which comes with a leasehold tenure, and sits comfortably in tax band D.
This classic property was built Unavailable and has a reported internal area of 68 internal square metres The neighbourhood is known for having good properties at a reasonable price - with a market valuation of £401,700 and a rental potential of £2,611 per month, , it represents not just a residence but a worthwhile investment in a sought-after area.
You can discover more about this property by reading the Mouseprice attributes tables in the next section, or if you are the owner and would like to update this property, for example if you've built an extension, you can do so at the top of this page.
In addition to our own current description, this property has received a tailor-made description dated to Nov 9, 2016. It's possible the property has changed since then, but we are dedicated to giving you everything you need to make smart property decisions. Here's a snippet, and if you'd like to view the full thing, just click to expand.
WILLIAM H BROWN are delighted to offer this immaculately presented two bedroom second floor apartment in this highly desirable development within easy reach of Hertford town centre. The property comprimises of a spacious master bedroom with ensuite, large second double bedroom, bathroom, open plan fully fitted kitchen to include white goods and lounge with french doors on to balcony. Allocated parking. Available 19 May. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ? prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
|Compared to road
|Tax band D
These open in a new tab.
Dive into full Comparables Reports with a 7 day free trial, instantly. Unleash the power of detailed property insights and snazzy heatmaps.
Quick, easy, and just a click away. Get your free trial and start exploring now at MousePrice Pro! 🏡✨
Pro Tip: With Mouseprice Pro you can use strengths and suggestions as area search filters.
There is no obligation, no catch. No need to extend to a paid subscription once your time elapses. Result!
15 Kingsmead Court Constables Way, Hertford is now worth £401,700 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 15 Kingsmead Court Constables Way, Hertford - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £2,611 per month, within a price range of £2,350 and £2,872.
Nearby schools in include
Simon Balle All-Through School, Richard Hale School, Morgans Primary School & Nursery, Abel Smith School, Wheatcroft Primary School
Nearby stations in include Hertford East Station, Hertford North Station, Ware Station, Bayford Station, St Margarets (Hertfordshire) Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 39 other Flat properties on CONSTABLES WAY, and 39 in total.
15 Kingsmead Court Constables Way, Hertford was was built between Unavailable.