We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
Kirkdale is set within easy reach of Sydenham and Forest Hill which combined offer a plethora of bars, shops, restaurants and transport links providing easy access to the city and surrounding areas. Transport links are available close by at Sydenham
(London Overground and Southern Railway).
A great opportunity to acquire this light and airy first floor period conversion flat situated on Kirkdale, SE26. This delightful property is offered to the open market in good condition throughout and comprises double bedroom, 2nd room that can either be used as a guestroom or study, reception, modern fitted kitchen and shower room with benefits to include share of freehold and garden.
Kirkdale is set within easy reach of Sydenham and Forest Hill which combined offer a plethora of bars, shops, restaurants and transport links providing easy access to the city and surrounding areas.
Transport links are available close by at Sydenham
(London Overground and Southern Railway) and Forest Hill (Southern Rail and London Overground). There are also a range of bus routes available.
Early viewing requests are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!!
Reception Room 14' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 5' 6" ( 3.15m x 1.68m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 5' 2" ( 3.40m x 1.57m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
46b Kirkdale, London is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 46b Kirkdale, London - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £0 per month, within a price range of £0 and £0.
Nearby schools in include
St Bartholomews's Church of England Primary School, Sydenham High School GDST, Kelvin Grove Primary School, Alexandra Junior School, Sydenham School
Nearby stations in include Sydenham Station, Penge East Station, Penge West Station, Forest Hill Station, Crystal Palace Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 12 other Flat properties on KIRKDALE, and 27 in total.
46b Kirkdale, London was was built between before 1900.