Welcome to 34 Clydesdale Road, Bellshill, a cozy and compact type home with 1 bed in the ML4 2QE area. This lovely residence, which comes with the freedom and stability of a freehold ownership, and sits comfortably in tax band .
This classic property was built The local area is known for its high value-to-quality ratio - with a market valuation of £43,995 and a rental potential of £286 per month, , it represents not just a residence but a worthwhile investment in a sought-after area.
You can discover more about this property by reading the Mouseprice attributes tables in the next section, or if you are the owner and would like to update this property, for example if you've built an extension, you can do so at the top of this page.
In addition to our own current description, this property has received a tailor-made description dated to Jun 6, 2013. It's possible the property has changed since then, but we are dedicated to giving you everything you need to make smart property decisions. Here's a snippet, and if you'd like to view the full thing, just click to expand.
A One Bedroom Lower Traditional Flat Which Boasts A Main Front And Back Door. Double Glazing, Gas CH, Modern Decor And Flooring Throughout. Fitted Kitchen And Smart Bathroom With Shower.
Entrance vestibule via PVC double glazed door. Light carpeting and decor. Door to hallway. Lounge to rear has modern decor and flooring. The kitchen has a range of modern floor and wall units with oven, hob and hood. The bedroom has two built in wardrobes. Bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath. Parking to rear and communal gardens.
Main front and back door.
Lounge 15' 7" x 13' 1" narrowing to 9' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.99m narrowing to 2.84m )
Bedroom 11' 7" into bay x 9' ( 3.53m into bay x 2.74m )
Kitchen 7' 2" excl recess x 5' 2" ( 2.18m excl recess x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
|Compared to road
These open in a new tab.
Dive into full Comparables Reports with a 7 day free trial, instantly. Unleash the power of detailed property insights and snazzy heatmaps.
Quick, easy, and just a click away. Get your free trial and start exploring now at MousePrice Pro! 🏡✨
Pro Tip: With Mouseprice Pro you can use strengths and suggestions as area search filters.
There is no obligation, no catch. No need to extend to a paid subscription once your time elapses. Result!
34 Clydesdale Road, Bellshill is now worth £43,995 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 34 Clydesdale Road, Bellshill - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £286 per month, within a price range of £257 and £315.
Nearby schools in include
Nearby stations in include Bellshill Station, Holytown Station, Motherwell Station, Whifflet Station, Uddingston Station.
This is a property. There are 15 other properties on Clydesdale Road, and 37 in total.
34 Clydesdale Road, Bellshill was was built between .