Welcome to 33 Waterfall Close, Hoddesdon, a cozy and compact flat type home with 2 bed in the EN11 9JX area. This lovely residence, which comes with a leasehold tenure, and sits comfortably in tax band C.
This modern and well-kept property was built 1991-1995 and has a reported internal area of 65 internal square metres The neighbourhood is known for having good properties at a reasonable price - with a market valuation of £318,500 and a rental potential of £2,070 per month, , it represents not just a residence but a worthwhile investment in a sought-after area.
You can discover more about this property by reading the Mouseprice attributes tables in the next section, or if you are the owner and would like to update this property, for example if you've built an extension, you can do so at the top of this page.
In addition to our own current description, this property has received a tailor-made description dated to Feb 20, 2008. It's possible the property has changed since then, but we are dedicated to giving you everything you need to make smart property decisions. Here's a snippet, and if you'd like to view the full thing, just click to expand.
An opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment with Juliette balcony situated within this small select development recently constructed just off the Hertford Road to the Western outskirts of Hoddesdon Town Centre and its many amenities.
An opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment with Juliette balcony situated within this small select development recently constructed just off the Hertford Road to the Western outskirts of Hoddesdon Town Centre and its many amenities. The accommodation incorporates many features and has been tastefully decorated. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Approached via entry phone system with carpetted staircase leading to first floor and inner landing.
Solid timber entrance door, built in airing cupboard housing hot water storage tank and additional store cupboard. Wood laminate flooring.
Superbly fitted and tastefully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite with chrome plated fittings, incorporating a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. Wall mounted electric heater, attractive black marble tiled floor.
Lounge / Kitchen 21' 8" x 11' 4" overall ( 6.60m x 3.45m overall )
Featuring replacement upvc double glazed window and doors providing access to the Juliette balcony. Attractive decor and open plan to the Kitchen Area which is superbly fitted with a comprehensive range of units with light timber faced doors, incorporating an integrated oven with adjacent hob and extractor, integrated refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Inset stainless steel sink unit and ceramic tiled floor.
Principal Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and built in double wardrobe cupboard.
En Suite Shower Room
Tastefully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite comprising a low level flush w.c., pedestal wash basin and fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.51m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to rear elevation.
Allocated parking and additional visitors parking. Landscaped gardens.
Jjm/pdp/080220 Ref: 5097b
From The Sun Public House roundabout proceed into Amwell Street and turn left at the Fourways Garage roundabout into the Hertford Road. Climb to the top of the hill and Waterfall Close is then on the left hand side. Bear right and the property is then situated within the block to the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
|Compared to road
|Tax band C
These open in a new tab.
Dive into full Comparables Reports with a 7 day free trial, instantly. Unleash the power of detailed property insights and snazzy heatmaps.
Quick, easy, and just a click away. Get your free trial and start exploring now at MousePrice Pro! 🏡✨
Pro Tip: With Mouseprice Pro you can use strengths and suggestions as area search filters.
There is no obligation, no catch. No need to extend to a paid subscription once your time elapses. Result!
33 Waterfall Close, Hoddesdon is now worth £318,500 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 33 Waterfall Close, Hoddesdon - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £2,070 per month, within a price range of £1,863 and £2,277.
Nearby schools in include
Rivers Education Support Centre, St Catherine's Hoddesdon CofE Primary School, St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Westfield Community Primary School, Rye Park Nursery School
Nearby stations in include Rye House Station, Broxbourne Station, St Margarets (Hertfordshire) Station, Roydon Station, Ware Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 62 other Flat properties on WATERFALL CLOSE, and 62 in total.
33 Waterfall Close, Hoddesdon was was built between 1991-1995.