Welcome to 11 Parrotts Field, Hoddesdon, a cozy and compact flat type home with 1 bed in the EN11 0QX area. This lovely residence, which comes with a leasehold tenure, and sits comfortably in tax band C.
This modern and well-kept property was built 1983-1990 and has a reported internal area of 38.0 internal square metres The local area is known for its high value-to-quality ratio - with a market valuation of £234,000 and a rental potential of £1,521 per month, , it represents not just a residence but a worthwhile investment in a sought-after area.
You can discover more about this property by reading the Mouseprice attributes tables in the next section, or if you are the owner and would like to update this property, for example if you've built an extension, you can do so at the top of this page.
In addition to our own current description, this property has received a tailor-made description dated to Jul 1, 2016. It's possible the property has changed since then, but we are dedicated to giving you everything you need to make smart property decisions. Here's a snippet, and if you'd like to view the full thing, just click to expand.
This spacious, modernised and well maintained one bedroom first floor flat with fitted kitchen, refitted shower room, gas central heating and double glazed windows is situated in one of Hoddesdon's popular development and must be seen to be fully appreciated. NO UPWARD CHAIN....
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN opportunity to purchase this spacious one bedroom first floor apartment which has been modernised and maintained to a high standard by the current vendor. The apartment boasts a fitted kitchen, double glazed windows, gas central heating via radiators, refitted shower room and is conveniently situated in the popular Parrotts Field development with only a short distance to Hoddesdon Town with its many shopping and recreational amenities. An internal viewing of this apartment is highly recommended.
Main communal front door via intercom system to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to all floors.
T H E A P A R T M E N T
With main front door leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, power points, doors to shower room, lounge and bedroom.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
With two double glazed windows, power points, TV point, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Shower Room 5' 9" x 6' 9" ( 1.75m x 2.06m )
A fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled flooring and tiled walls, double glazed obscure window, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 14' x 10' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to rear, laminate wood flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, power points and TV point. Archway through to:
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
With wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted gas hob with oven and feature extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls tiled flooring, double glazed window, wall mounted combination boiler and storage cupboard.
Ample parking and communal parking laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
|Compared to road
|Tax band C
These open in a new tab.
Dive into full Comparables Reports with a 7 day free trial, instantly. Unleash the power of detailed property insights and snazzy heatmaps.
Quick, easy, and just a click away. Get your free trial and start exploring now at MousePrice Pro! 🏡✨
Pro Tip: With Mouseprice Pro you can use strengths and suggestions as area search filters.
There is no obligation, no catch. No need to extend to a paid subscription once your time elapses. Result!
11 Parrotts Field, Hoddesdon is now worth £234,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 11 Parrotts Field, Hoddesdon - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £1,521 per month, within a price range of £1,369 and £1,673.
Nearby schools in include
Rivers Education Support Centre, St Catherine's Hoddesdon CofE Primary School, St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Westfield Community Primary School, Rye Park Nursery School
Nearby stations in include Rye House Station, Broxbourne Station, St Margarets (Hertfordshire) Station, Roydon Station, Ware Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 44 other Flat properties on PARROTTS FIELD, and 55 in total.
11 Parrotts Field, Hoddesdon was was built between 1983-1990.