Welcome to 108 Winnipeg Way, Broxbourne, a cozy and compact flat type home with 2 bed in the EN10 6FH area. This lovely residence, which comes with a leasehold tenure, and sits comfortably in tax band C.
This classic property was built The local area is known for its high value-to-quality ratio - with a market valuation of £241,800 and a rental potential of £1,572 per month, , it represents not just a residence but a worthwhile investment in a sought-after area.
You can discover more about this property by reading the Mouseprice attributes tables in the next section, or if you are the owner and would like to update this property, for example if you've built an extension, you can do so at the top of this page.
In addition to our own current description, this property has received a tailor-made description dated to May 22, 2008. It's possible the property has changed since then, but we are dedicated to giving you everything you need to make smart property decisions. Here's a snippet, and if you'd like to view the full thing, just click to expand.
We are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented first floor apartment situated on the popular Canada Fields development within access of all local amenities including Brookfield Farm shopping centre, A10 and M25 road links, bus routes and main line station. CHAIN FREE
We are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented first floor apartment situated on the popular Canada Fields development within access of all local amenities including Brookfield Farm shopping centre, A10 and M25 road links, bus routes and main line station.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Security entry phone system to Communal Hall, stairs to first floor, front door to:
Wood laminate flooring, night storage heater, airing cupboard, storage cupboard. Door to:
Lounge: L Shape 18' 4" max x 15' 6" max ( 5.59m max x 4.72m max )
French doors to Juliet balcony to rear aspect, window to side aspect, wood laminate flooring, TV point, night storage heater, wall mounted security telephone.
Kitchen: 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Window to rear aspect, range of wall and base units with round edge work surfaces over incorporating integral electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, integral washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood laminate flooring, inset ceiling lights.
Bedroom 1: 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe and cupboard, wall mounted heater, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room:
Suite comprising: fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., extractor fan, wall mounted heater.
Bedroom 2: 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
Window to rear aspect, wall mounted heater.
Suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, inset ceiling lights, extractor fan, wall mounted heater.
Parking and communal gardens.
From our Broxbourne office proceed south through the traffic lights, over Bell Lane roundabout and New River Bridge, continue through Wormley, at the New River Arms continue straight ahead, at traffic lights turn right into Canada Fields, straight ahead at the roundabout, over bridge, first right and follow road round to far end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
|Compared to road
|Tax band C
These open in a new tab.
Dive into full Comparables Reports with a 7 day free trial, instantly. Unleash the power of detailed property insights and snazzy heatmaps.
Quick, easy, and just a click away. Get your free trial and start exploring now at MousePrice Pro! 🏡✨
Pro Tip: With Mouseprice Pro you can use strengths and suggestions as area search filters.
There is no obligation, no catch. No need to extend to a paid subscription once your time elapses. Result!
108 Winnipeg Way, Broxbourne is now worth £241,800 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 108 Winnipeg Way, Broxbourne - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £1,572 per month, within a price range of £1,415 and £1,729.
Nearby schools in include
The Broxbourne School, Broxbourne CofE Primary School, Wormley Primary School, Longlands Primary School and Nursery,
Nearby stations in include Broxbourne Station, Rye House Station, Cheshunt Station, St Margarets (Hertfordshire) Station, Bayford Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 69 other Flat properties on WINNIPEG WAY, and 72 in total.
108 Winnipeg Way, Broxbourne was was built between .