**For sale by public auction on Tuesday 6th August at 4pm in the Village Hotel, Cardiff** Guide Price £55,000.
Well presented three bedroom property , newly fitted kitchen and bathroom suite on the ground floor, open plan lounge and dining area with double doors leading onto the rear garden.
**For sale by public auction on Tuesday 6th August at 4pm in the Village Hotel, Cardiff**
Guide Price £55,000
Well presented three bedroom property in the heart of the valley's, boasting a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom suite on the ground floor, open plan lounge and dining area with double doors leading onto the rear garden. The first floor compromises of three nicely presented bedrooms with newly fitted carpets, loft access on the landing area with a glass banister over looking the stairs.
Great location with good links to the A470 and M4 giving you easy access to local area's such as Merthyr, Bridgend and Cardiff.
Lounge And Dining Area 25' 1" MAX x 11' 7" MAX ( 7.65m MAX x 3.53m MAX )
Newly fitted laminate flooring through out the lounge and dining area, door leading into the kitchen with double doors leading out onto the rear garden from the dining area, two radiators and power points available.
Kitchen 10' 1" MAX x 9' 4" MAX ( 3.07m MAX x 2.84m MAX )
Fitted Kitchen with tiled flooring, window to the side, new cooker, radiator and power points available.
Three piece white bathroom suite with tiled flooring, frosted glass window to the rear of the property, radiator.
Loft access, window to the rear of the property, new carpet, glass banister.
Bedroom One 9' 7" MAX x 12' 9" MAX ( 2.92m MAX x 3.89m MAX )
New fitted carpet, window to the rear, power points and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" MAX x 7' MAX ( 2.97m MAX x 2.13m MAX )
New fitted carpet, radiator and power points
Bedroom Three 11' MAX x 9' 6" MAX ( 3.35m MAX x 2.90m MAX )
New carpets radiator and power points.
Patio area outside rear doors, grass area, wall surrounding the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.