We are very pleased to present this large 2 bedroom luxury apartment with PARKING included and private BALCONY. This fifth floor property has the added benefit of views toward Dundry and a living room that is flooded with light. In fact, all the rooms are light, bright and very well presented.
Deanery Road, Bristol
This spectacular flat is located on Deanery Road and forms part of this contemporary development. Perfectly situated on the approach road to College Green, it is considered as one of the premier addresses in BS1 allowing access to The Centre, Bristol Harbourside and Clifton Village. Deanery Road benefits from high end business addresses such as Trudos Bank and executive residential addresses which create the perfect balance. The road is not a major thoroughfare for road traffic or pedestrians and remains relatively peaceful and uncongested. The peace is even more noticeable as the balcony attached to this property is southerly facing and the property is located on the 5th floor. It briefly comprises a master bedroom with en suite, second bedroom, large living room / open kitchen, bathroom, and private balcony. There is also the added and very notable benefit of having UNDERGROUND PARKING INCLUDED WITH THIS PROPERTY.
The apartment is instantly attractive and welcoming upon entering the large hallway leading to all other areas. The living room feels large and airy with door leading to a private balcony. This particular unit has a completely separate balcony with wooden side panels for additional privacy. It also benefits from far reaching views over the city scape and enormous amounts of sunshine. The kitchen feels integral to the living room whilst also having a degree of separation. All rooms are extremely well proportioned and there is plenty of additional storage
Very smart secure entrance from road level 2 leading to staircase and lift to levels 0-7. Clean, light and bright and very well maintained. Telephone and coded entry system linked to all apartments.
Entrance Reception Hall
Private entrance leading into the hallway. The hallway is suitably large and instantly gives the impression of luxury living. The hallways leads to all other rooms and benefits from well above average storage in the form of hallway cupboards.
Living Room / Kitchen Area
The living room and kitchen are combined perfectly. The kitchen area grants a perfect degree of separation whilst maintaining the social cohesion as it is open on one side to the living space. This is now the most desirable and requested layout as it offers the 'best of both worlds'. The kitchen space also offers the views and light via the glazed window and door leading to the balcony. The living space itself feels light and bright and of very high quality.
Living Room 20' 9" max x 17' 5" max ( 6.32m max x 5.31m max )
Double glazed door leading to the balcony. Plenty of room for additional furniture and dining space. Attractive wall mounted lights, ceiling triple-cluster light, multiple power points plus oak flooring and oak skirting. Very light, bright and airy.
Kitchen 9' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.79m max x 2.67m max )
A contemporary range of walls and base units, integrated dishwasher, electric hob with extractor and electric oven. Continuation of the oak flooring creates a modern and seamless flow between the rooms. Stainless steel sink and drainer and matching extractor. Space for large stand-alone fridge and freezer. Spot lights and air flow extractor.
Bedroom 1 17' 7" max x 12' ( 5.36m max x 3.66m )
Very good sized bedroom with large fitted wardrobe. Three wall mounted lights and large window to front aspect with great city outlook adding to the light, bright and airy feeling. Large En Suite shower room.
En Suite 7' 5" max x 7' 2" max ( 2.26m max x 2.18m max )
Large shower cubicle, tiled flooring, hand basin and WC plus heated towel rail and extractor. Luxury features in keeping with the rest of this apartment.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.30m max x 3.33m max )
Another good sized bedroom with window to front aspect with superb views. Flexible usage dependant on the new owner. Would equally suit a second bedroom, large office, spare room, library or nursery.
Bathroom 6' 7" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.01m max x 2.21m max )
Good sized bathroom with part tiling. Bath, WC, basin and extractor fan. A stylish use of colour and high quality tiling creates a contemporary and peaceful bathroom. Includes heated towel rail.
Absolutely fabulous balcony/terrace. Views from here are a mix of harbourside and city scape views with the hills of Dundry in the background. This particular balcony is separated with wooden balustrades for additional privacy. The steel and glass panels creating the safety rail maximise the light and views which flood into the living areas.
Undercroft private and secure parking with allocated space for this apartment. Unlike some others, this parking is fully allocated and does not have any additional lease charges associated.
Airflow system is fitted into this apartment with concealed ducting and venting. A very desirable feature.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.