This purpose built very spacious three bedroom ground floor flat hidden within a beautiful Grade II listed building just a short walk of Rushden Town centre. The property offers; lounge, three bedrooms, refitted family bathroom and kitchen/dining room.
To own this purpose built three bedroom ground floor flat hidden within a beautiful Grade II listed building just a short walk of Rushden Town centre. The accommodation comprises entrance hall accessed via a communal entrance, three bedrooms, newly refitted family bathroom, newly refitted kitchen/dining room (with white goods) and lounge. There is also allocated parking and visitor's parking spaces. Call us now to arrange your viewing!!!
Entered via a door to the front aspect into a vestibule, further door into the hall, storage cupboard, oak style hardwood flooring, spot lights, telephone point, radiator and a doors to bathroom, bedrooms, lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' 6" ( 4.72m x 4.42m )
Secondary glazed windows to the front aspect, television and telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash backs, fitted electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fitted fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric floor heater, ceiling spotlights, central heating boiler and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 3" into recess ( 4.50m x 2.82m into recess )
Secondary glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.21m )
Secondary glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and ceiling spotlights.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, plastic splash back and heated towel rail.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.