** DRONE & VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE **- Beautiful traditional detached home - Countryside location but well placed for local amenities- 6 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms- Ground floor b
- Superb site with countryside views- Detached four bedroom family home- Two bedroom detached bungalow- Plot of land with planning in principle for detached house- Land with planni
- Detached two bedroom bungalow in a stunning setting- Superb open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen/sun room- Two double bedrooms, with bedroom one offering en-suite shower- Generous gardens, dr
- Detached renovated family home in stunning setting- Formal lounge, vaulted ceiling dining/kitchen area- Four bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms- Family bathroom and utility room
- Planning permission in principle- Superb countryside setting - Rare opportunity to build your own homeA building plot with planning permission in principle for the erection of a dw
- Site with full planning for holiday chalet park- 8 chalets and a Manager‘s house- Approx 3 acres or therebyA site of approximately 3 acres or thereby with woodland that has f
An excellent opportunity to acquire this well presented 2 bedroom family home in the residential village of Cardenden. Benefiting from private driveway, gas central heating and full double glazing, th
This stunning, bright & spacious detached bungalow is tastefully decorated throughout and has the added bonus of a corner plot, driveway for several vehicles and a single garage. EPC = DLocation
** BEST OFFERS SET FOR TUESDAY 29TH JUNE 2021 AT MIDDAY - PLEASE CONTACT 01592 206000 **- Terraced home with driveway- Lounge, kitchen and ground floor wet room- Three double bedrooms
- Plot of land for 2 x three bedroom semi-detached homes- Located within an established residential area of CardendenThis plot of land is situated within a long established residential are
- Detached Family Home- 5 Bedroom- Approximately Three quarters of an acre of garden;- Driveway & Double GarageDeceptively spacious five bedroom traditional home with approximately
We are delighted to bring to the market this lovely, four-bedroom, detached villa in a popular location. Freshly decorated and ready to move into, this property would be a fantastic acquisition as its
The average price in Lochgelly is currently £123,631. That's -103% higher than the national average of £250,772. Mouseprice is currently listing 22 properties for sale in Lochgelly.
The current average rental price in Rayleigh is £512 per month. Mouseprice is currently listing 2 properties to rent in Lochgelly.
Nearby schools in Lochgelly include
Nearby stations in Lochgelly include Lochgelly Station, Cardenden Station, Cowdenbeath Station, Kirkcaldy Station, Glenrothes With Thornton Station.
The Mouseprice AVM provides a great estimate of what your home is worth. If you would like an free in-depth agent valuation, click here to book one.
Moving home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive, but the costs differ for everyone. To determine how much it will cost, get a free conveyancing quote.