We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
****NO UPWARD CHAIN****TWO BEDROOMS****BEAUTIFUL GARDEN**** Comprising lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and a beautiful tiered garden. A suitable first time buyer or investor purchase. INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
A two bedroom mid terrace property located near to Stourport town centre and local amenities. Comprising lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and a beautiful tiered garden. A suitable first time buyer or investor purchase. INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
Lounge 11' 3" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.43m into recess x 3.68m )
Door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, electric fire with brick fire surround, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.45m max x 3.07m max )
Glazed stable door to garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base units, sink with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Spot light, access to loft with ladder, airing cupboard with central heated radiator and doors to various first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 8' 5" excluding storage recess x 12' 1" max ( 2.57m excluding storage recess x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, storage area, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 5' 10" x 10' 3" ( 1.78m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, double shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splash backs and heated towel rail.
Tiered garden with fenced borders, patio area, pond, shed, drying area, outside tap, electric point and gate to rear leading to alley way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
30 Gilgal, Stourport-on-severn is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 30 Gilgal, Stourport-on-severn - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £ per month, within a price range of £ and £.
Nearby schools in include
Stourport Primary Academy, St Bartholomew's CofE VC Primary School, Burlish Park Primary School, St Wulstan's Catholic Primary School, Lickhill Primary School
Nearby stations in include Hartlebury Station, Kidderminster Station, Blakedown Station, Droitwich Spa Station, Hagley Station.
This is a Terraced property. There are 16 other Terraced properties on GILGAL, and 27 in total.
30 Gilgal, Stourport-on-severn was was built between before 1900.