Modern 2 bedroom apartment close to Dewsbury town centre and local amienities.
New to the rental market, we are pleased to offer this beautiful 2 bedroom apartment, close to Dewsbury Hospital, town centre and local amenities.
Property briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room/dining area, good size master bedroom and bathroom with 3 piece white suit with overhead shower. Viewing is recommended to really appreciate the quality of this apartment. Property comes with its own allocated parking space.
Sorry No DSS No Pets.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ? prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Flat 5 9b Halifax Road, Dewsbury is now worth £85,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for Flat 5 9b Halifax Road, Dewsbury - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in WF13 is -2.88%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £529 per month, within a price range of £400 and £700.
Nearby schools in include
St John Fisher Catholic Voluntary Academy, Westborough High School, St John's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Infant School, Flatts Nursery School, The Branch Christian School
Nearby stations in include Dewsbury Station, Ravensthorpe Station, Batley Station, Mirfield Station, Morley Low Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 14 other Flat properties on HALIFAX ROAD, and 29 in total.
Flat 5 9b Halifax Road, Dewsbury was was built between 1976-1982.