We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
A charming three bedroom semi-detached family home built in the 1930s and located on Whitton Avenue West.
The property is set back of the road and has been well looked after by the owner and is well maintained. It is situated approximately ? mile from Sudbury Hill Piccadilly Line zone 4 station, local shops & Horsenden Hill open space. Wood End & Greenwood Primary schools are within a few hundred yards. There is a garage at the rear accessed via a service road. This property will attract a lot of interest, so call now to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
538 Whitton Avenue West, Greenford is now worth £573,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 538 Whitton Avenue West, Greenford - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £1,997 per month, within a price range of £480 and £4,500.
Nearby schools in include
Ealing Primary Centre, Oldfield Primary School, William Perkin Church of England High School, Ada Lovelace Church of England High School, Selborne Primary School
Nearby stations in include Greenford Station, Greenford Station, South Greenford Station, Perivale Station, Northolt Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 12 other Semi-Detached properties on Whitton Avenue West, and 37 in total.
538 Whitton Avenue West, Greenford was was built between 1930-1949.