We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
Spacious one bedroom apartment, perfect for both investment and first time buyers alike! Located in a desirable position overlooking open green playing fields this is a fantastic buy feeling light, airy and spacious. Buyers will certainly be impressed when coming to view!
The property itself comprises of a separate kitchen which is of a very good size, in our opinion much bigger than you would find in your typical one bedroom apartment. Things get better still, as the property offers an abundance of storage throughout the property,
The main living/reception room is very generous in its size and has direct access to a balcony which benefits from a fantastic Southern aspect, meaning the new occupant can look forward to enjoying sunny afternoons weather permitting! In addition to both a large kitchen and main reception room, the bedroom itself again boasts a good size as well as offering fitted storage space.
The bathroom is fitted with an above bath shower and is in a very good condition. Unlike smaller pokey bedrooms all of this fantastic living space is accessed via the property's main hallway which is of a good size helping to contribute to the properties spacious feel.
In summary this property is easily one of the best apartments we have the privilege of being able to offer for sale. Making a fantastic purchase for first time buyers, as well as being likely to appeal to savvy investors who appreciate the potential to let a property with minimal to no work required.
Barnard Marcus are sole agents offering this property for sale. Your first chance to view this property will be Saturday the 1st of April, so avoid regret, as this property wont to hang about for long. So do not delay, call us today!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
46 Arnold Road, Northolt is now worth £231,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 46 Arnold Road, Northolt - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in UB5 is nan%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £1,175 per month, within a price range of £600 and £1,750.
Nearby schools in include
Alec Reed Academy, Belvue School, John Chilton School, Willow Tree Primary School, Gifford Primary School
Nearby stations in include Northolt Station, Northolt Park Station, Greenford Station, Greenford Station, South Ruislip Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 23 other Flat properties on ARNOLD ROAD, and 30 in total.
46 Arnold Road, Northolt was was built between 1976-1982.