We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
EXCELLENT END OF TERRACE CORNER PLOT. THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST VIEW! SO PLEASE CALL MANNERS & HARRISON TODAY!!!
WELL APPOINTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTES TO THE TOWN CENTRE OF MIDDLESBROUGH. This FANTASTIC property is sat on a generous end of terrace plot and offers spacious and airy living throughout. To the front elevation there is a private enclosed Garden which is of an excellent size and offers well maintained borders and shrubbery. Internally there is an Entrance Porch giving access to a good size Hallway and an excellent size Lounge with feature bay window to the front elevation. There is a separate Dining Room and a recently refurbished galley style Kitchen that gives access to the lean to Conservatory that overlooks the fantastic rear Garden. There are three good size Bedrooms with the master being very airy and spacious and complete with built in wardrobes, and once again feature character bay window to the front elevation. The property also offers a walk in wet room style family Bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer! So please call Manners & Harrison to arrange your viewing today!
UPVC double glazed door giving access to the Entrance Porch with an internal wooden door which is single glazed and gives access into the main Hallway.
Main Entrance with a radiator and doorways giving access to the other ground floor rooms of the property.
Lounge 12' 10" Max x 12' Max plus bow ( 3.91m Max x 3.66m Max plus bow )
UPVC Edwardian round bay window to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, TV point and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.17m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, cupboard which houses the combination boiler, consumer units and gas meter for the property, doorway giving access to the Kitchen and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.17m Max )
Galley style Kitchen with a range of wall and base plain fronted units in a light grey colour with brushed chrome handles. Space for a freestanding washing machine and dryer, grey work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink/drainer in white with mixer tap. Integrated appliances such us a four burner gas hob with stainless steel extractor overhead, double electric oven, fridge and freezer. Vinyl tile effect flooring, UPVC double glazed to the rear elevation x 2, UPVC double glazed door and a radiator.
Lean To Conservatory
UPVC construction, quarry tile style flooring in cream, UPVC double glazed door giving access to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.38m Max )
Master Bedroom with UPVC double glazed rounded bay window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and a radiator
Bedroom Two 12' Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.62m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.26m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
White suite comprising of a wash hand basin, close coupled WC and walk in electric overhead shower. Wet room style floor, the walls are tiled, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access and a radiator.
To The Front
There is a private enclosed Garden which is enclosed by fencing and is laid mainly to lawn, established borders and shrubbery. There is a footpath giving access to the front elevation and to the side of the property which leads onto the rear elevation.
To The Rear
There is a garden which is laid mainly to lawn and has access to the detached Garage. The Garden has established borders and shrubbery and a small paved area which is ideal for seating.
Detached Garage with electric door roller shutter door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
34 Cargo Fleet Lane, Middlesbrough is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 34 Cargo Fleet Lane, Middlesbrough - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £0 per month, within a price range of £0 and £0.
Nearby schools in include
Pallister Park Primary School, River Tees High Academy, River Tees Primary Academy, River Tees Middle Academy, Corpus Christi RC Primary School
Nearby stations in include Marton Station, South Bank Station, Middlesbrough Station, Gypsy Lane Station, Nunthorpe Station.
This is a Terraced property. There are 5 other Terraced properties on CARGO FLEET LANE, and 6 in total.
34 Cargo Fleet Lane, Middlesbrough was was built between 1930-1949.