We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
A beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached property located in the well sort after village of Shipton Bellinger. The property also boasts a car port and rear garden with far reaching views across farmland.
A beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached property located in the well sort after village of Shipton Bellinger. The property consists of an entrance porch, living room, kitchen conservatory and two double bedrooms. The property also boasts a car port and rear garden with far reaching views across farmland.
Double glazed door to front aspect, light, carpet and fuse box.
Living Room 14' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fireplace, carpet and stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to conservatory, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiling, electric hob and oven with cooker hood, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar and tiled floor.
Stairs rising from Living room, access to part boarded loft space with a light and loft ladder; fitted carpet and doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wood effect flooring.
Frosted window to side aspect, bath with taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC and part tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
78 Gardeners Green, Tidworth is now worth £263,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 78 Gardeners Green, Tidworth - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in SP9 is nan%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £1,017 per month, within a price range of £900 and £1,150.
Nearby schools in include
Clarendon Junior School, Clarendon Infants' School, Wellington Primary Academy, Zouch Academy, Shipton Bellinger Primary School
Nearby stations in include Grateley Station, Andover Station, Pewsey Station, Bedwyn Station, Salisbury Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 14 other Semi-Detached properties on GARDENERS GREEN, and 26 in total.
78 Gardeners Green, Tidworth was was built between 1996-2002.