Fox & Sons are pleased to present this Semi Detached, three bedroom home situated in a sought after area just off Castle Road. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. The property has recently been refurbished and fitted with new carpets throughtout.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this Semi Detached, three bedroom home situated in a sought after area just off Castle Road. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. The property has recently been refurbished and fitted with new carpets throughtout. **A viewing is highly recommended** please call 01722 337691.
The property is accessed through uPVC double glazed door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, door leading to;
Lounge/ Diner 14' 8" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.47m max x 3.61m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire with tiled hearth, coved ceiling, radiator, understairs cupboard, television point, telephone point and door to;
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a matching range of wall and base mounted units, rolled edge worksurfaces, complimentary tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding cooker, kick panel heater, extractor fan, space for full height fridge freezer, tiled flooring, door to Bathroom and uPVC double glazed door with obscured glass insert to rear aspect leading to Rear Garden.
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising panel bath, full pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Complimentary tiled splashbacks, electric shower and tiled flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, stairs from Entrance Hall, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access, doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three and up stairs Cloakroom.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 8' 2" max ( 4.55m max x 2.49m max )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.68m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, suite comprising wall hung wash hand basin and low level WC.
There is an allocated parking space with gated access for one vehicle.
The enclosed front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a brick wall on the front boundary. There is a concrete pathway which leads to the front door and a pathway which which leads to gated access to the rear garden.
The low maintainance rear garden is laid to concrete with a brick wall along the boundary.
The property is ideally positioned for easy access to the ring road, city centre and nearby towns of Amesbury and Wilton.
From our office, proceed towards Castle Street roundabout heading away from town centre. Take second exit onto Castle Road, continue straight ahead at traffic lights, go straight ahead at mini roundabout and at next roundabout turn left onto Waters Road where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
9 Waters Road, Salisbury is now worth £261,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 9 Waters Road, Salisbury - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in SP1 is -23.33%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £1,093 per month, within a price range of £850 and £1,400.
Nearby schools in include
The Spires, Clannad Education Centre, Fountain House School, Leehurst Swan, Chafyn Grove School
Nearby stations in include Salisbury Station, Dean Station, Grateley Station, Dunbridge Station, Tisbury Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 12 other Semi-Detached properties on WATERS ROAD, and 24 in total.
9 Waters Road, Salisbury was was built between 1930-1949.