We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
Offered to the market in superb decorative order. Situated in a quiet road with the benefit of off street parking this property is the perfect first house with the opportunity to extend if required.
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE - Offered to the market in superb decorative order. Situated in a quiet road with the benefit of off street parking this property is the perfect first house with the opportunity to extend if required. The property boasts a reception room, separate fitted kitchen and downstairs bathroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and loft access point. Further benefits include private front and rear garden with a newly fitted decking area and Astro Turf. Call Barnard Marcus today to book your appointment to view.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
5 Quarr Road, Carshalton is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 5 Quarr Road, Carshalton - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £ per month, within a price range of £ and £.
Nearby schools in include
St Mary's RC Infants School, St Mary's RC Junior School, Harris Junior Academy Carshalton, Victor Seymour Infants' School, Carshalton High School for Girls
Nearby stations in include Carshalton Station, Carshalton Beeches Station, Wallington Station, Hackbridge Station, Sutton (Greater London) Station.
This is a Terraced property. There are 40 other Terraced properties on QUARR ROAD, and 50 in total.
5 Quarr Road, Carshalton was was built between 1967-1975.