We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
VILLAGE LIFE! Situated down a premium road you will find this deceptively spacious cottage that provides ample parking, a long garden, 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and an updated kitchen. This simply must be seen!
VILLAGE LIFE! This beautifully presented and deceptively spacious cottage is situated perfectly down a premium road within the desirable village of Wisbech St Mary that boasts many amenities and a very popular school. The property has a long driveway that provides ample off road parking and there is a lovely long rear garden that is not overlooked.
The accommodation provides all the space you need including a welcoming hallway, double aspect lounge and a large open plan kitchen/dining room that has an updated country style kitchen. There is a large 19 ft sun room that opens onto the impressive garden and there is also a door leading to the study/playroom. This room has double doors opening up to an enclosed private garden. A downstairs shower room/utility room completes the ground floor while upstairs has 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom that has also been updated recently. This property is simply a must see - Call today to arrange a viewing!
Hallway 11' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.08m )
Lounge 18' 1" x 12' 2" ( 5.51m x 3.71m )
Kitchen / Diner 22' 1" x 10' 4" ( 6.73m x 3.15m )
Sun Room 19' x 12' 9" ( 5.79m x 3.89m )
Study / Playroom 13' 11" x 8' ( 4.24m x 2.44m )
Shower Room / Utility 5' 10" x 5' 5" ( 1.78m x 1.65m )
First Floor Landing
Walk Through Wardrobe 11' 4" x 3' 7" ( 3.45m x 1.09m )
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 6' 6" ( 4.47m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.73m x 1.88m )
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.73m x 1.80m )
Bathroom 12' 8" x 6' 1" ( 3.86m x 1.85m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and turn right over the bridge. Turn immediately left into North Brink and continue along. At the next junction turn left into Barton Road and follow the road out of Wisbech towards Wisbech St Mary. Upon entering the village turn right into Station Road and continue along where the property can be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Sunnyside Cottage Station Road, Wisbech is now worth £270,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for Sunnyside Cottage Station Road, Wisbech - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in PE13 is nan%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £764 per month, within a price range of £575 and £850.
Nearby schools in include
Peckover Primary School, Leverington Primary Academy, Wisbech Grammar School, TBAP Octavia AP Academy, Cambian Wisbech School
Nearby stations in include March Station, Watlington Station, Downham Market Station, Manea Station, Kings Lynn Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 1 other Semi-Detached properties on STATION ROAD, and 7 in total.
Sunnyside Cottage Station Road, Wisbech was was built between before 1900.