We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
Allen & Harris Wallingford - If you're looking for a modernised family home that you can "just move in" and no work required... Then look no further!
This three bedroom home has been extensively modernised to a high standard and is offered with no onward chain. Located in the heart of Cholsey, within walking distance of local amenities, the property is ready to move in to.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious lounge with picture window and a new kitchen/diner with slate tiled floor and double doors to the garden.
On the first floor you will find three bedrooms and new bathroom, while outside the rear garden has been hard-landscaped with a full width paved patio and a graveled area for low maintenance.
Location: Cholsey village has a variety of shops including, Tesco express, traditional butchers and chemist. There is also a village cafe, hairdressers, barbers, pubs and oriental restaurants. Cholsey train station supplies links to Oxford, Reading and London Paddington with additional bus links as well.
Double glazed front door, double glazed window to side aspect, stairs to first floor, door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 3" max ( 4.55m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed picture window to front aspect, television point, radiator, two glazed doors to kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 15' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.00m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of hi-gloss white units, white tiling to worktops, sink unit, space for fridge and dishwasher, integrated oven and gas hob, extractor hood, slate tile floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, under-stairs cupboard housing washing machine.
The dining area has a continuation of the slate floor, a radiator and two double glazed doors leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.19m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Paneled bath with mixer taps and shower unit above plus bi-fold shower screen, wash basin, w.c., double glazed window to front aspect, towel rail, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Mostly laid to gravel garden, with a good sized patio area for entertaining guests. The garden is fully enclosed but is accessible from the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
54 Rothwells Close, Wallingford is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 54 Rothwells Close, Wallingford - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £0 per month, within a price range of £0 and £0.
Nearby schools in include
Wallingford School, St Nicholas' Church of England Infants' School and Nursery Class Wallingford, Fir Tree Junior School, St John's Primary School, Crowmarsh Gifford Church of England School
Nearby stations in include Cholsey Station, Didcot Parkway Station, Appleford Station, Culham Station, Goring & Streatley Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 26 other Semi-Detached properties on ROTHWELLS CLOSE, and 41 in total.
54 Rothwells Close, Wallingford was was built between .