A rare opportunity to acquire this individual detached family home situated in Nazeing's most sought after location on a good size plot of approximately a third of an acre. This beautiful home offers good size accommodation throughout with a good deal of flexibility.
A rare opportunity to acquire this individual detached family home situated in Nazeing's most sought after location on a good size plot of approximately a third of an acre. This beautiful home offers good size accommodation throughout with a good deal of flexibility within the arrangement of the rooms. The property sits on an attractive plot with plenty of parking and a detached double garage and to the rear the garden backs directly onto open fields. An internal inspection is absolutely essential to fully appreciate this wonderful family home.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Large Entrance Hall: 11' x 10' narrowing to 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.49m )
Tiled floor, built-in cloaks cupboard, radiator. Turning staircase to the first floor.
Lounge: 23' 6" x 12' 10" ( 7.16m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear, feature fireplace with inset electric log effect fire with remote control operation. Double doors to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room: 20' 3" x 11' 9" ( 6.17m x 3.58m )
Dining Area: wood laminate flooring, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator. Kitchen Area: completely re-fitted with an attractive range of matching wall and base units with integrated Neff double oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, kick space heater, ample preparation surfaces incorporating sink unit, fully walls and floor, door to:
Stable type door to garden, tiled floor, floor mounted boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water.
Utiliyt Room: 8' 6" x 4' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.37m )
Window to side aspect, tiled floor, range of fitted wall and base units, preparation surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier.
Reception Room/ Bedroom: 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring. Door to side.
Fully tiled walls and floor to complement a white suite comprising: low level w.c. and wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Study/ Bedroom: 9' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
First Floor Galleried Landing:
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1: 13' 1" to front of wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.99m to front of wardrobes x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, wall to wall range of fitted wardrobes with door to concealed:
En-Suite Shower Room:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising: enclosed shower cubicle, low level w.c. with concealed cistern and vanity unit comprising wash hand basin with cupboard below, part tiled walls, chrome radiator.
Bedroom: 12' 9" x 9' 8" narrowing to 6' 7" min ( 3.89m x 2.95m narrowing to 2.01m min )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator, built-in under eaves storage, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom: 12' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in under eaves storage.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., radiator.
Front garden mainly laid to lawn with high hedge offering a goods degree of screening from the road. To the front of the property there is a large block paved driveway affording off street parking for several vehicles and this extends to the side of the property leading to:
Detached Double Garage: 18' 7" x 17' 9" ( 5.66m x 5.41m )
Two up and over doors, door to:
Workshop: 18' 7" x 6' 3" ( 5.66m x 1.91m )
Window to rear and door to side.
The property boasts a wonderful large garden mainly laid to lawn with a decked area to the immediate rear of the property and an attractive tiered patio area located behind the double garage. Overlooking open fields to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Hunters Old House Lane, Waltham Abbey is now worth £1,040,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for Hunters Old House Lane, Waltham Abbey - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in EN9 is +19.11%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £2,242 per month, within a price range of £1,000 and £6,500.
Nearby schools in include
King Harold Business & Enterprise Academy, Waltham Holy Cross Primary School, Hillhouse CofE Primary School, Leverton Primary School, Upshire Primary Foundation School
Nearby stations in include Cheshunt Station, Waltham Cross Station, Theobalds Grove Station, Enfield Lock Station, Turkey Street Station.
This is a Detached property. There are 6 other Detached properties on Old House Lane, and 12 in total.
Hunters Old House Lane, Waltham Abbey was was built between before 1900.