We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
A spacious one bedroom first floor apartment with PRIVATE BALCONY and stunning views over lawned grounds with mature trees situated just to the south of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities including a Wednesday & Friday market.
A spacious one bedroom first floor apartment with PRIVATE BALCONY and stunning views over lawned grounds with mature trees situated just to the south of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its range of shopping and recreational amenities including a Wednesday & Friday market. A viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Approached via an entry phone system with stair case to first floor.
Solid timber entrance door, panel heater, laminated flooring.
Lounge 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Featuring sliding double glazed patio doors to PRIVATE BALCONY overlooking the park, fitted panel heater and night storage heater.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with white laminate doors and wood trim, featuring a single drainer inset sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces and built in breakfast bar. Integrated Riton oven with adjacent electric hob, automatic washing machine. Wall mounted electric heater and window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 1" plus additional recess ( 3.56m x 3.07m plus additional recess )
Featuring a double wardrobe cupboard with mirrored glass door, window to front elevation and panel electric heater.
Fully tiled to compliment a white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath, wall mounted electric power shower, vanity wash basin, low level flush WC with concealed cistern, built in airing cupboard housing hot and cold water storage tanks, wall mounted electric heater, window to side elevation.
Communal lawned gardens and parking area. PRIVATE BALCONY off the Lounge.
VENDORS WILL INCLUDE WASHING MACHINE IN THE SALE.
Rt/pdp/171011 Ref: 6836
From our office in Hoddesdon proceed in a southerly direction towards Broxbourne. Turn right at the mini roundabout at the top of Cock Lane and then turn left into The Knowle. Proceed towards the far end and the property is then situated in the left hand block approached via the door to the left hand corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
10 The Knowle, Hoddesdon is now worth £252,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 10 The Knowle, Hoddesdon - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in EN11 is nan%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £953 per month, within a price range of £675 and £1,250.
Nearby schools in include
Rivers Education Support Centre, St Catherine's Hoddesdon CofE Primary School, St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Westfield Community Primary School, Rye Park Nursery School
Nearby stations in include Rye House Station, Broxbourne Station, St Margarets (Hertfordshire) Station, Roydon Station, Ware Station.
This is a Flat property. There are 35 other Flat properties on THE KNOWLE, and 48 in total.
10 The Knowle, Hoddesdon was was built between 1983-1990.