We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
****THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CONSERVATORY****FRONT AND REAR GARDENS**** Comprising entrance hallway, through lounge diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. VIEWING ADVISED!
A three bedroom mid terrace offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, through lounge diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. The property also benefits from having a front garden and rear garden with brick outbuilding.
Hedged foregarden and path leading to front door.
Wall light and glazed door to entrance hallway.
Glazed window to porch, ceiling light, understairs storage, stairs to first floor landing and gas central heated radiator.
Through Lounge /dining Room 24' 5" max x 10' 6" max ( 7.44m max x 3.20m max )
Window to front aspect, double glazed patio door to conservatory, ceiling lights, wall lights, gas fire, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Window to rear aspect, strip lighting, a range of wall, drawer and base units, sink, tiled splashback and wood effect flooring.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, double glazed patio doors to garden, ceiling light and fan.
Ceiling light, access to loft, built-in cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' to the front of wardrobes x 9' 5" excluding door recess ( 3.96m to the front of wardrobes x 2.87m excluding door recess )
Window to front aspect, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.10m max x 2.16m max )
Window to front aspect, ceiling light, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Window to rear aspect, ceiling light, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback and gas central heated radiator.
Window to rear aspect, ceiling light, tiled splashback and low level w.c.
Fenced borders with gate to rear, patio area and brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
4 Arley Close, Kidderminster is now worth £107,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 4 Arley Close, Kidderminster - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in DY11 is nan%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £671 per month, within a price range of £450 and £850.
Nearby schools in include
Nurture Learning, St John's CofE Primary School, Wyre Forest School, Baxter College, Sutton Park Primary RSA Academy
Nearby stations in include Kidderminster Station, Blakedown Station, Hartlebury Station, Hagley Station, Stourbridge Junction Station.
This is a Terraced property. There are 4 other Terraced properties on ARLEY CLOSE, and 19 in total.
4 Arley Close, Kidderminster was was built between 1950-1966.