A unique semi detached two storey period home which is located in the town centre of Blandford. This individual home has planning permission and listed building consent to upgrade and fully modernise.
Blandford is an old Georgian town with its original market place and there are a variety of good shops including an M&S food hall, Tesco, boutiques, restaurants and café’s.There is good schooling in the area with local private and public schools which include Bryanston, Milton Abbey, Clayesmore and Sherbourne. Blandford is surrounded by stunning Dorset countryside with good access nearby onto the A31 (8 miles) and this heads south to Southampton and Portsmouth via the M27 and then onto the M3 London. The A35 and A303 heads west to the West Country to Honiton and Exeter. The nearest mainline railway stations are at Poole, Bournemouth and Salisbury which all go the London Waterloo.
- Spacious entrance hall with tiled floors on a split level
- The sitting room is generous and lies to the front aspect and features an inglenook fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Generous kitchen with a good range of base, wall and drawer units and ample of roll tops over
- Built in appliances include electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over
- Inset one and half bowl sink unit, space for fridge and wall mounted gas boiler
- Two ground floor bedrooms, family bathroom with three piece suite and a separate shower room with three piece suite
- Two first floor bedrooms
8d West Street, Blandford Forum is now worth £169,000 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 8d West Street, Blandford Forum - click here to get one with no strings attached.
The 3 month price change in DT11 is +14.26%.
The current rental valuation for this property is £1,092 per month, within a price range of £775 and £1,400.
Nearby schools in include
Bryanston School, The Blandford School, Milldown CofE Academy, The Forum Centre, Blandford St Mary Church of England Primary School
Nearby stations in include Holton Heath Station, Hamworthy Station, Wareham Station, Moreton (Dorset) Station, Wool Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 1 other Semi-Detached properties on WEST STREET, and 27 in total.
8d West Street, Blandford Forum was was built between 1900-1929.