We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
You must be logged in to make data amendments. Please login or create an account.
This delightful two bedroom semi detached house is situated in a cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Alresford. The property benefits from conservatory and driveway providing off road parking to side.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to side, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, integrated double oven and four ring hob, space for appliances, radiator, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Double glazed with French doors to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window, radiator, wardrobe cupboards with mirror fronted sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.18m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, airing cupboard.
There is a driveway providing off road parking and gate to side.
The rear garden comprises of lawn and patio areas with inset shrubs and shed.
Proceed away from Colchester on the A133, turn right onto Colchester Road (B1027), turn left onto Brightlingsea Road (B1027), turn right onto Coach Road, turn right onto Wivenhoe Road, turn right onto Poplars Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
38 Poplars Close, Colchester is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 38 Poplars Close, Colchester - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £0 per month, within a price range of £0 and £0.
This property has 2 bedrooms. Search for nearby properties with 2 bedrooms - for sale and to rent.
Nearby schools in include
Market Field School, Elmstead Primary School, St George's Church of England Primary School Great Bromley, Millfields Primary School, Alresford Primary School
Nearby stations in include Alresford Station, Wivenhoe Station, Hythe (Essex) Station, Great Bentley Station, Colchester Town Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 20 other Semi-Detached properties on POPLARS CLOSE, and 41 in total.
38 Poplars Close, Colchester was was built between .