We pride ourselves on our data accuracy. If you would like to request amendments to the attributes for this property, please click here.
This well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house is situated back from the road and located with transport links just a short distance away. The property offers ample living accommodation to the ground floor with a recently fitted kitchen, front and rear gardens, a garage and a parking space
This well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house is situated back from the road and located with transport links just a short distance away. The property offers ample living accommodation to the ground floor with a recently fitted kitchen, front and rear gardens, a garage and a parking space, all with no onward chain.
Enclosed by mature bushes, Mostly laid to lawn with shingle area for pots and decoration, gate leading to path to lockable side gate which leads to the porch and main access door
Accessed via main access Upvc double glazed door to the side aspect, radiator, two storage cupboards, door leading to lounge(currently blocked from other side), stairs rising to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Modern fitted kitchen to comprise: A range of wall and base units with roll top worksurfaces over and tiled splash back, Inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, space for fridge/freezer and gas oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler, Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, Door to side aspect leading to garden
Dining Room 7' 5" x 10' 10" ( 2.26m x 3.30m )
Coving to textured ceiling, Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator below, phone point, opening through to:
Lounge 15' x 10' 10" Max ( 4.57m x 3.30m Max )
Coving to textured ceiling, dual aspect Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator, space for electric fire place with capped gas point, television aerial point
Dog legged staircase leading to landing, Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, loft access, built in storage with shelving, doors to all rooms
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 10" Max ( 3.86m x 3.30m Max )
Coving to ceiling, Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator below, built in storage cupboard with shelving, television aerial point
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
Coving to ceiling, Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator below, built in storage with shelving
Bedroom Three 7' 9" Max x 8' 9" ( 2.36m Max x 2.67m )
Coving to ceiling, Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with radiator below, built in storage with shelf
Matching three piece suite to comprise: Panel bath with mixer tap and hand held mains supply shower attachment and part tile surround, vanity unit with twin taps over, tile splash back and storage below, low level WC, heated towel rail, Upvc obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted mirror fronted storage unit, part tiled walls
Mostly laid to lawn, brick paving with space for table and chairs, mature shrubs and bushes bordering, raised flower beds, shed with power and lighting, outside toilet with low level WC and obscure glazed window to the rear aspect, coal bunker used as storage, built in storage shed, side access to front, enclosed by fencing with gate leading to garage and parking
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
Accessed from Mandale Road, up and over door, power and lighting, parking space for one car to the front. The area could be fenced off for further privacy
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
86 Maclean Road, Bournemouth is now worth £0 according to our Mouseprice AVM.
If you would like to book a free agent valuation for 86 Maclean Road, Bournemouth - click click here to get a valuation with no strings attached.
The current rental valuation for this property is £ per month, within a price range of £ and £.
Nearby schools in include
Oak Academy, Elm Academy, LeAF Studio, Heathlands Primary Academy, Christ The King Catholic Primary School
Nearby stations in include Branksome Station, Parkstone (Dorset) Station, Bournemouth Station, Poole Station, Pokesdown Station.
This is a Semi-Detached property. There are 30 other Semi-Detached properties on MACLEAN ROAD, and 42 in total.
86 Maclean Road, Bournemouth was was built between 1950-1966.