Spencers are delighted to be marketing this stunning 45 bedroom, detached property offering extensive and picturesque views over Northfield Lake.
This property boasts open plan living throughout the first floor and further benefits from beautifully landscaped gardens leading down to the water’s edge with a full width decked area, the perfect setting to enjoy these stunning lake views.
The most welcoming and bright entrance hall provides access to both ground floor and first floor accommodation.
First floor accommodation consists of:
- An impressive open plan kitchendininglounge space with unrivalled views and access onto the balcony where this ample space for further furniture
- Generous lounge with a feature gas fire place with marble surround and hearth
- A well presented kitchen with a large island and an excellent range of base, wall and drawer units, contemporary style work surfaces, a range of good quality appliances which includes a Range Master with 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan over as well as a large and useful storage cupboard
- A study with front aspect could also be used as bedroom five
On the ground floor there is:
- A generous principle bedroom with a 3 piece en suite, an impressive walk in wardrobe with built in wardrobe space and sliding doors leading out onto the rear lawn with stunning views over the lake
- There are a further three bedrooms, two of which benefit from views across the lake and one with an adjoining conservatory, these bedrooms are serviced by a three piece family suite
- A large utility provides further storage, space for white goods and a side door
Gardens and Grounds:
A block paviour driveway provides parking for several cars and further benefits from a double garage, both surrounded by established flowers and shrubs.
Sensational rear garden consisting of a patio area, a pristine lawn and an abundance of shrubbery which leads down to a large, full width, decked area looking over the lake with ample space for a large garden furniture set.
The property is superbly located within walking distance of the centre of Ringwood, including doctors surgeries and dentists and all three Ringwood Schools, yet is just on the edge of the beautiful New Forest, offering thousands of acres of natural heath and woodland which is ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre offers an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south), the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the A31M27). There are railway stations and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
From the main roundabout opposite The Furlong car park in Ringwood, leave Ringwood, taking the A338 to Fordingbridge heading North. After approx. a ¼ mile, turn right into Salisbury Road, then at the T junction turn left into Northfield road. Proceed before turning left into North Poulner Road, continue just past the entrance for Northfield Lakes and the house is second property on the left.
|169 days on market
We show you the property behind the listing - a feature unique to Mouseprice. Even if the property is on other portals, always check Mouseprice for extra information.
|Compared to road