5,000 sqft of sheer quality. This 5 bedroom detached family home has been completely re-constructed and re-modelled by the existing owners in order to create this superb residence.
Benefitting from high ceilings to both floors, creating an abundance of light and open space throughout with high quality fixtures and fittings complimenting the spaces well.
The plot offers far reaching views across farmland and the River Avon as well as offering a piece of Ringwood history with the reminiscence of the railway line meandering through the bottom half of the plot.
Access via the roundabout the far end of the Warren Close cul de sac, there is access to a well landscaped, gravel driveway complimented by a sweeping lawn and shrubbed border:-
- A focal point copper front door opens inwardly into a large galleried entrance hallway, featuring a large central light fitting
- The expansive space provides forward access into the large kitchendiner with full height and width patio doors offering exquisite views. The kitchen area incorporates a Scandinavian style shaker kitchen with the finest quality commercial grade fridge freezer, induction hob to the island, double Gaggenau oven with microwave and integral coffee machine. The room is complimented by flagstone flooring
- The kitchen leads through to a large utility room that provides its own access to the garden
- Snugmedia room benefitting from a dual aspect outlook and herringbone flooring throughout
- Large sitting room with a blend of herringbone flooring with an integrated woollen carpet. The room creates a feeling of tranquillity and luxury, whilst housing an integral office, that features crittall style, solid, oak doors, showing views beyond. The main sitting area offers splendid mood lighting and aluminium patio doors onto the real patio and garden
- Ground floor WC
- Bedroom 5 ground floor office space benefitting from a recessed office that could be an ideal en suite bathroom
- Integral access into the double garage
Upstairs leads to a elegant vaulted landing area that provides access to four excellent bedroom suites:-
- The principal bedroom suite offers luxury throughout via a tremendous vaulted apex ceiling. There is an enormity of space for a super king bed, as well as a walk in dressing room, with mood lighting and high quality shelving. The bedroom suite has the most exceptional en-suite bathroom housing a four piece suite, incorporating a matte black slipper bath, walk in shower, twin wall hung sinks and a back to the wall WC system. The room offers unrivalled rural views and has access onto an expansive terraced balcony
- The guest bedroom is also to the rear of the upstairs and houses both a walk in wardrobe and access to the balcony. An expansive walk in double shower room with twin sink and led mirror
- Two further bedrooms, both set up in a luxurious suite format, housing both en-suite shower rooms and walk in wardrobes
Gardens and Grounds:
Outside, the property has two areas of sweeping lawns, the top area offers a large porcelain patio and remaining grass, enclosed by beds. The top aspect offers great views across and beyond the River Avon and its neighbouring farmland. The lower tier, which once was the local railway line into Avon Castle, is a well shaded area and offers another dimension to the garden. Beyond this, is a raised back boundary which offers attractive views both away and to the property.
A truly marvellous setting, this superb home is situated along a quiet drive in an exclusive residential area on the edge of the beautiful Avon Valley. The market town of Ringwood is about 1.5 miles away and offers an excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants. The property is the perfect walking distance to the town via the Castleman Trailway. The Ringwood Forest and the stunning New Forest National Park (offering 140,000 acres of natural heath and woodland) surround the area, both being easily accessible to nature lovers providing excellent horse riding, cycling and walking routes. The property is also particularly close to Moors Valley Country Park. The nearby A31 offers a convenient link to the larger coastal towns of Christchurch, with its excellent shopping facilities and natural harbour, and Bournemouth, with its award winning beaches (approx. 10 miles south via A338). Southampton is approx. 18 miles east via the M27 and provides a main line train and an international airport. London, via the M27 and M3 is about 2 hours distant.
Exit Ringwood on the A31 heading west. After passing the petrol station take the exit signposted to VerwoodMatchams. After a short distance, before the flyover, turn left into Hurn Road. Proceed along this road for approximately ¼ of a mile and turn left into Warren Close. The property will located at the end of the road.
All Mains Connected
Under Floor Heating Throughout
Mechanical Ventilation and Solar Panels
Council Tax Band: G