A stunning four bedroom, detached family home built to a high specification in 2011, set in generous, well kept gardens and is within close proximity of the Castleman Trailway and Moors Valley Country Park. This attractive modern home features an impressive contemporary style kitchendining room, four large bedrooms, an integral double garage and ample parking for several cars.
- An imposing oak framed porch gives access to a bright and spacious entrance hall where there is access to the integral double garage, WC and all other ground floor accommodation
- Downstairs, bedroom four is a generous double bedroom serviced by a three piece en suite and provides versatile accommodation
- Sitting room with dual aspect floods this room with natural light and further features a beautiful inglenook fireplace with log burner
- French doors lead onto the terraced area
- A well-appointed kitchendining room with a good range of two-tone base, wall and drawer units, solid woodgranite work tops, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and twin Neff ovens with warming draw and matching combination microwave as well as induction hob with extractor fan over
- Just off the kitchen, there is a utility room with ample space for white goods and further storage
- The kitchendining room leads into the snuggarden room which has a pleasant aspect over the rear garden
- A feature oak staircase provides access to a further three bedrooms, two of which are sizeable guest bedrooms and are serviced by a modern four-piece suite
- Exceptional principal bedroom with built in wardrobes and a contemporary en suite shower room with twin hand basins
Gardens and Grounds:
Beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens surround the property with an impressive entrance and gravelled driveway with ample parking for several cars and access to the integral double garage.
A private rear garden, mainly laid to lawn is bordered by a variety of mature trees and shrubs. A large, sandstone paved terrace area enjoys a westerly aspect, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining in the afternoon and evening sun with access via the sitting room and garden room.
Situated in Ashley Heath, this attractive home is just moments away from the beautiful Moors Valley Country Park, set in acres of natural heath and woodland incorporating a adventure playground, trail, and golf course and offering an idyllic setting for a range of outdoor pursuits such as cycling. The market town of Ringwood is just a couple of miles away offering a comprehensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants as well as two leisure centres. For the commuter the A31 is easily accessible, providing links to; the A338 for Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles south), and to Salisbury (approx. 18 miles north); and the M27 for Southampton (approx. 18 miles east).
Exit Ringwood along the A31 heading west; at the Ashley Heath roundabout take the third onto Horton Road. Continue along the Horton Road for approximately half a mile, and take the third right hand turn into Struan Gardens. Proceed along this road and the property will be found on your left hand side.