A spacious two bedroom house located on the outskirts of Ringwood, enjoying a green outlook and providing the opportunity of a projectrefurbishment. Situated in a convenient position close to the market town of Ringwood, with Kingston Great Common Nature Reserve close by and views across the Avon Valley to the front.
Ringwood town centre is approximately 2 miles away, offering an excellent array of independent and high street shops, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets. The easily accessible A338 links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch, which are approximately 8 miles South, and Salisbury, approximately 18 miles North. Southampton is approximately 18 miles East via the A31, and London, by car, approximately 2 hours distant.
- A warm and inviting lounge enjoying a pleasant outlook due to the property’s elevated position.
- Spacious dining room, with working fireplace.
- Large kitchen which has been extended and features a breakfast area, skylights and many built in units.
- Utility room which flows through to a WC.
- Recently modernised downstairs shower room.
- Two generously sized double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom which has been updated.
- Extensive rear gardens with a bright aspect and an array of outbuildings.
- Outlook across farmer’s fields & the Avon Valley.
- Elevated position featuring a front lawn and side access, with ample space for multiple vehicles along with a turning area.
- Particularly long rear garden with farmland beyond, ensuring an enclosed and private aspect.