Situated in a quiet and highly desirable road is this delightful three bedroom bungalow benefiting from excellent living accommodation as well as tremendous rear garden. The garden benefits from complete privacy and a large summerhouse. The property also has great potential to further extend and improve STPP.
This property is conveniently located within level walking distance of local conveniences including a shop, dentist and doctors surgeries and the Poulner Infant and Junior Schools, yet is just a short distance away from the beautiful New Forest, offering thousands of acres of natural heath and woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre is nearby, offering an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south), the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the A31M27). There are railway stations and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
- Entrance hallway leads to:-
- Large master bedroom to the front of the property with an attractive bay window and space for fitted cupboards and wardrobes
- The second bedroom is a double bedroom with a large fitted storage cupboard and access to a lean-to style utility room
- The hallway then provides access to the ground floor bathroom housing a modern bath and hand basin and a separate WC to the neighbouring room
- The third bedroom is a cleverly designed dog-legged bedroom with space for a double bed as well as two large fitted double cupboards
- The hallway leads further into a lovely kitchenloungediner that benefits from a cosy snug sofa area, a superb, fitted kitchen with space for fridge freezer and highly generous storage space via modern fitted cupboards as well as a dining space with space for up to 8 people
- Outside, there is a lovely private garden benefiting from a range of fitted shrubbery, lawns and outbuildings
- The presidential outbuilding is a brilliant home officesummerhouse that is well insulated and benefits from power
- To the rear of the garden is the most spectacular fruit and vegetable garden with a tremendous plum tree as well as a raised deck area for children
- The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio – ideal for entertaining
- To the left-hand side of the property is a single garage with a modern up and over door
- To the opposing side, there is great storage space and access externally to the utility room