A beautifully appointed semi-detached country home located in a quiet rural location on the edge of The New Forest National Park, set in mature gardens approaching 0.25 acres (adjoining paddock available to rent via the Meyrick estate). This charming property comprises spacious ground floor living accommodation, four bedroom, two bathrooms (one of which is en-suite) and is approached via a sweeping gravel drive leading to the double garage.
The property is situated within the hamlet of Hinton and within easy reach of the local pub and mainline railway station providing a regular service to Bournemouth, Southampton and London Waterloo (2 hours). The nearby village of Highcliffe provides a good choice of local amenities including restaurants, shops and banks with more extensive facilities slightly farther afield at Christchurch. Within a short distance of the property (approximately 2 miles) are some of the area‘s most beautiful beaches and unspoilt coastline with fine views from the cliff top of Christchurch Bay and the Isle of Wight.
- Entrance hallway featuring floor to ceiling windows overlooking the front gardens, large understairs storage cupboards
- Stunning bright and airy living enjoying a large side aspect, custom-built shelving and storage, also featuring log burner with stone surround
- Double aspect kitchenbreakfast room benefiting a great range of fitted base, wall and drawer units with work surfaces over, fitted appliances include; double oven, inset four-ring gas hob with extractor unit over, fridge and dishwasher
- Large separate utility room with additional storage cupboards and drawers with laminate work surfaces over, space and plumbing for white goods
- Further ground floor accommodation includes side conservatory with access onto front gardens and WC
- Excellent part-galleried landing providing an elevated aspect over the gardens via floor to ceiling windows, access to airing cupboard
- Dual aspect master bedroom, built-in double wardrobes, further benefiting en-suite shower room comprising oversized shower cubicle, hand wash-basin, WC finished with stylish tiled walls
- Three further bedrooms, two of which are generous doubles with ample space for storage
- Serviced by a modern family bathroom, comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over
- The property is approached via quiet lane, leading to a sweeping gravel driveway providing an extensive parking area and access to double garage
- Wonderful gardens mainly consisting of lawn, with a variety of mature trees on the borders creating much privacy
- Adjoining paddock available approaching 0.5 acres.