A beautifully presented four bedroom family home, situated in a prime position in the sought after development in Hightown, Ringwood. Built in 2019, with remaining NHBC warranty, this delightful home benefits from a generous sized rear garden, detached garage, off road parking, a ground floor study and convenient proximity into Ringwood town.
The property is situated within a walking distance of Hightown Lakes and beautiful open forest – offering thousands of acres of heath and woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Located on the edge of the scenic Avon Valley, the market town of Ringwood is approximately a miles distant, offering a comprehensive range of independent and high street shops, a good variety of restaurants and cafes, in addition two supermarkets, two leisure centres and excellent state and private schools. For commuters, the A31 is easily accessible, providing links to; the M27, leading to Southampton, Winchester and London beyond; and to the A338, leading to the larger coastal towns and beaches of Christchurch, Bournemouth and Poole. There airports and train stations at both Bournemouth and Southampton, and regular National Express coaches depart from Ringwood to London Victoria, as well as local buses services to neighbouring towns.
- Entrance hall with ground floor WC and cloaks cupboard
- Front aspect study currently being utilised as a playroom, with potential to be used as a further bedroom
- Spacious lounge with French doors onto the rear patio
- Kitchen diner comprising attractive country style kitchen with a selection of base, wall and draw units, double oven with four ring gas hob over and integrated dishwasher
- Utility room leading off the kitchen with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and rear door giving access out to the garden
- Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms, three of which are spacious doubles and bedroom one benefits from an en suite shower room
- Family bathroom comprising a bath with shower over
- The property is approached via an attractively maintained road in the development
- Detached single garage with private off road parking to the front
- Beautiful front gardens with mature flowers and shrubs as well as a pathway to the front door
- The rear garden is one of the largest on the development and is mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, hedging and an area of patio. Further benefiting from a fenced off area laid with artificial grass, ideal for young children