A fantastic opportunity to purchase this spacious four bedroom family home with flexible living accommodation and large rear garden with direct access onto the Castleman Trailway.
The property is situated in a sought-after location within the beautiful Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approx. 18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
- Covered storm porch gives access into the entrance hall which leads through to the majority of the accommodation and benefits from engineered oak flooring
- A country style Kitchen diner with a range of wall, base and draw units, Rangemaster cooker with 5 ring gas hob, walk in larder cupboard, space for dining table and access onto the rear patio
- Generous lounge with feature wood burner, leading into the conservatory, offering ample space for a further reception room or dining room, ideal for entertaining
- Snugdining room with aspect to the front, leading through to bedroom three, a good sized double with bespoke fitted wardrobes which continue in all four of the bedrooms
- Bedroom four and the family bathroom, consisting of bath with shower over, located off the hallway
- Large utility room accessed from the rear garden porch, comprising sink, space for washing machine and tumble dryer and a cupboard housing the new boiler and Mega Flow tank
- Bedrooms one and two on the first floor accessed from the spacious galleried landing
- Bedroom one is an impressive sized suite featuring a wide range of wardrobing and storage and ‘Jack and Jill’ ensuite shower room
- Double gates give access onto the extensive gravel driveway offering ample off-road parking
- The 120ft rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with an extensive area of patio and mature hedging and trees
- To the rear of the garden, the Castleman Trailway can be accessed via a private gate, ideal for families, walking, cycling etc