A brilliant opportunity to purchase a large three bedroom end terrace home benefitting from great parking due to a double width plot, a private and sunny garden as well as a garage in a block to the rear. This three bedroom home is in mainly originally condition throughout and poses great potential to create a great family home.
This property is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre including doctors and dentists and all three Ringwood Schools, yet is just a short distance away from the beautiful New Forest offering thousands of acres of natural heath and woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre offers an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south), the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton (approximately 18 miles east via the A31M27). There are railway stations and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
- Paved walkway through the front garden leads to:
- Storm covered entrance porch opening into a small hallway
- The lounge is carpeted throughout and covers the front half of the property
- Following on from the lounge, this then leads to the kitchen which has ample cupboard space and direct access onto the rear garden
- There is a further dining space with space to seat 6-8 people
- There is tremendous potential to produce a large kitchen diner
- Upstairs, there are three generous bedrooms and one bathroom
- The master bedroom is a great double bedroom with space for fitted wardrobes
- Outside, there is a large courtyard gardenparking space to the side and a mainly laid to lawn garden to the rear, enclosed by an impressive retaining broch wall
- Behind the garden is a block of garages of which this property owns the garage to the left hand side
- Viewing by strict appointment only