William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this spacious THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE. Set in the heart of the LORD & MELLOWDEW ESTATE, the property offers a through lounge, separate kitchen, lovely rear garden, off street parking and the added benefit of a DETACHED GARAGE.
Double glazed door to front and windows to side and front, tiled floor.
Door to front, under stairs cupboard, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 31' to bay x 12' 7" max ( 9.45m to bay x 3.84m max )
Bay window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, ceiling coving and rose, two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.26m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, door to garden. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating sink/drainer, plumbing for wasing machine. Central heating boiler, storage cupboard, radiator, part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 3" to bay x 10' 9" plus wardrobes ( 4.65m to bay x 3.28m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, picture rail, ceiling coving and rose, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" to bay x 11' 2" ( 4.83m to bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to front, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
Double glazed oriel bay window to front, picture rail, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, cupboard housing tank, tiled walls.
Paved driveway providing off street parking.
Paved patio area with remainder laid to lawn. Side access to front of property.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 10" ( 5.41m x 2.69m )
Detached garage with double doors and door to garden, lighting and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.