STUNNING THREE BEDROOM HOUSE with ATTACHED GARAGE occupying a fantastic position on the LEFTLEY ESTATE. This beautiful family home is bright, airy and has SPACIOUS ROOMS THROUGHOUT, a GORGEOUS REAR GARDEN and LARGE DRIVEWAY. Presented in excellent condition - Call us urgently to avoid missing out!
Door to front, tiled flooring, radiator, under floor heating.
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 13' Max ( 4.75m into bay x 3.96m Max )
Double glazed suntrap bay window to front, coving, recessed spotlights, radiator, under floor heating.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 5" plus recess ( 4.01m x 3.48m plus recess )
Window and patio doors tiled floor, radiator, under floor heating.
Kitchen 18' 2" Max x 7' 6" Max ( 5.54m Max x 2.29m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, door to utility room. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating breakfast bar, sink/drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge. Tiled floor.
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator. Door to garage.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to rear, patio doors to garden, tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side, access to loft, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 9' 8" into wardrobes ( 4.70m x 2.95m into wardrobes )
Double glazed suntrap bay window to front, built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, wc, wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and over bath shower, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
Patio area with remainder laid to lawn with mature shrub and flower borders. Timber shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.