GROUND FLOOR 1 BED FLAT - Great Location for nearby Skegness Seafront/Beach & Extensive Town Centre Amenities. Deceptively SPACIOUS comprising of Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge with patio doors into the enclosed rear Court Yard Style Garden, Bedroom & 3 piece fitted Bathroom. CALL 01754 768311 to VIEW!
Ground Floor Self Contained 1 Bed Flat - Great Location for nearby Skegness Seafront/Beach & Extensive Town Centre Amenities. An early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. The deceptively spacious accommodation comprises Fitted Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge, with patio doors into the enclosed rear Court Yard Style Garden, Bedroom & 3 piece fitted Bathroom. Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain...Ready To Move Into TODAY!! This is a great INVESTMENT Opportunity not to be MISSED!! Call William H Brown today for further details & to arrange a viewing on 01754 768311.
Access to this self contained flat is via a rear entrance door, the flat does also have access via the front communal entrance hallway if required. The rear Access door leads into;
Rear Entrance Lobby
With an external access door with opaque panel set to the top half, the lobby has a useful under stairs cupboard open access into the hallway which has a radiator and a further door allowing access via the front communal entrance hallway and a door leading into;
Bedroom One 11' 3" max into chim recess x 9' 5" ( 3.43m max into chim recess x 2.87m )
With a window to the rear and a radiator
Comprises of a three piece suite including a panel bath with shower mixer taps over, low flush Wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, shower screen, shaver point and an opaque window to the side elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 11" into appliance recess narrowing to 5' 8" min x 12' 1" ( 3.33m into appliance recess narrowing to 1.73m min x 3.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work tops over and tiled splash backs, two windows to the side elevation, good appliance space, radiator, further window to the opposite side of the room applying a dual aspect and giving a good amount of natural light. There is space for a Bistro style table, a cupboard incorporating the gas central heating boiler which serves the flats which are located within the building and an electric wall mounted fuse box and electric meter and card point.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
With a radiator, window to the side elevation and patio doors allowing access into the rear enclosed court yard area.
The property has its own enclosed low maintenance court yard style garden area with has a low brick boundary wall being located immediately adjacent to the rear Lounge with rear pedestrian access if required to the rear which is accessible via a rear service road.
Please be advised that the final 4 images on the Internet are generic shots taken in & around the Skegness area, the beach itself being within close proximity of the flat itself.
William H Brown, 20 Roman Bank, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 2RU. Tel: 01754 768311.
See Multi Map Illustration.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.