Still remains available under Auction Conditions, to make an offer please contact the Auctioneer, 01302 710490 or 01904 621138
A superb opportunity to purchase a unique 2 BEDROOM semi detached railway cottage with an ample side garden with space to extend in abundance or the possibility of building a separate dwelling subject to planning and permission. As described 'Trackside Cottage' is close to the railway line. The property itself is quirky and delightful and well worth an internal inspection to appreciate the accommodation internally. The property briefly comprises, entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, ground floor bathroom, 2 double bedrooms, garage and wonderful gardens.
Via a Upvc front door - door to the kitchen and door to the ground floor bathroom.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Bay window to the front. Superb kitchen - modern red hi-gloss wall and base units with contrasting work tops, tiled splash backs and integrated oven, hob and extractor, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor and feature window over the stairs - door to the lounge.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 11" x 14' ( 4.85m x 4.27m)
Window to the side and French doors to the conservatory. TV point, under stairs cupboard and recessed feature cupboards and corner low level TV shelving. Feature gas fire and surround, laminate flooring, dado rail and ceiling rose.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m)
Upvc construction with doors to the rear garden, wall lights and power point, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.21m)
Feature stained glass train window to the side. Part tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower over, hand basin, W.C., built in storage cupboard and shelving, loft hatch and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 11' 9" ( 2.72m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Window to the front, radiator, dado rail and carpet.
Detached single garage with up and over door.
The property benefits from larger than average side gardens with the potential to extend the property or possible space to build another property subject to planning and permission. The gardens are bordered by mature trees, shrubs and herbaceous borders. Gravelled off street parking leading up to the garage.
Conditions of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We not take cash or credit card deposits.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.