- A beautifully presented mid terraced villa in a sought after development. The property is well located for local amenities including local shops, Tesco superstore and access to the motorway network.
Beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached villa which has been upgraded and professionally extended to a high standard throughout.The accommodation on offer extends to on the lower level of
- Immaculately presented, this charming, traditional, lower terraced flat, located within this popular Rutherglen pocket is sure to impress** CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 16 th APRIL AT 12 NOON**
Austin Beck Estate Agents presents to the market this 2 bedroom elevated ground floor flat. Early viewing recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. EER Band C.Description
- A well laid out traditional ground floor tenement flat located within easy reach of all local amenities and public transport services.A well laid out traditional ground floor tenement fl
- An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed lower cottage flat positioned within easy reach of all local amenities and public transport services.** CLOSING DATE WED 28 th AT
Fantastic opportunity for the buy to let investor or first time buyer to purchase this one bedroom flat on the second floor within a recently refurbished building in Rutherglen.Consisting of a
*** CLOSING DATE TUE 22ND JULY @ 12 O‘CLOCK *** Presenting to the market this bright and generously sized 2 bedroom flat situated on the 2nd floor and brought to the market in walk in condition
*** CLOSING FOR OFFERS FRIDAY 16TH APRIL AT 12NOON***Presented in immaculate condition is this two bedroomed flat within a traditional building and occupying a top floor position. The property is
- A well appointed traditional sandstone top floor flat which has been modernised and upgraded throughout.A well appointed traditional sandstone top floor flat which has been modernised an
Spacious and modern first floor flat located within the popular Rutherglen locale.The property is entered via a well maintained light and welcoming communal close, The accommodation offers bri
- A gorgeous ground floor apartment located within easy reach of all local amenities and public transport services.A gorgeous ground floor apartment located within easy reach of all local
The average price in Glasgow is currently £145,763. That's -72% higher than the national average of £250,772. Mouseprice is currently listing 116 properties for sale in Glasgow.
The current average rental price in Rayleigh is £1,346 per month. Mouseprice is currently listing 31 properties to rent in Glasgow.
Nearby schools in Glasgow include
Nearby stations in Glasgow include Burnside Station, Rutherglen Station, Croftfoot Station, Cambuslang Station, Kings Park Station.
The Mouseprice AVM provides a great estimate of what your home is worth. If you would like an free in-depth agent valuation, click here to book one.
Moving home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive, but the costs differ for everyone. To determine how much it will cost, get a free conveyancing quote.